Thinking of coming to sw

sv1711

Hi I'm currently trying to do slim and save but am over in Spain and struggling as I'm veggie so can't get quorn unless 6 quid a bag and can't eat anything out. I no sw would be better while I'm out here but have over a months worth of slim and save packets and was wondering if I could eat any of them on sw and if anyone knew the syn values as don't want to waste nearly 200 quid of food packs but am really struggling to loose any weight over here xx

i dont know about slim and save but i love sw and reccomend it to everyone its a healthy eating plan for life which is why i love it so much it has changed my whole lifestyle and mindset and i love it

you can do sw without quorn i personally cant stand the stuff and there are lots of veggie options if you get creative with your cooking pasta and rice and potatoes are a staple for me and im not a veggie lentils and chickpeas are fab in curries and healthy extras of cheese too if you do choose sw green days would prob be your best option but ee days would also be good if you enjoy seafood

go for it

Back