Thinking of coming to WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Jeep, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Hi all,

I have been on Lipotrim/Exante food replacement diets since July 09. I am chuffed with my loss so far - approx 5 stone - but I think that I have 'lost my mojo' to do such an extreme diet and am thinking of coming over to WW. I understand that I shall have a dramatically slower weight loss each and horror of horrors might stay the same or even gain some weeks, but am curious to know what the average loss each week a WW'er can lose? I did WW many years ago and was happy to lose about 2lbs a week. I have about 4 stone to lose before I shall be truly happy with myself and was just curious on how long this might take me. I'd like to reach goal by the time I go on hols in October and be able to wear a bikini for the first time then.

Sorry for the essay but any advice, hints would be much appreciated thanks :D xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    most people lose about 2lbs a week. i have lost 22lbs in 9 weeks so about average of 2.5lbs a week

4. vicki_ww

vicki_ww Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(15.93%)
    Diet:
    WW
    see my siggy :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.