1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Thinking of creating an excel syn value spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by bigjaco, 7 January 2014 Social URL.

1. bigjaco

bigjaco Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Im seriously considering creating an excel spreadsheet with as many items on there as possible.

I have a few of my most used listed on a spreadsheet but i was hoping for help from other users, does anyone have any on excel that i can combine with mine with the idea of sharing it with everyone?

Would people want this? i wouldnt want to waste my time

P

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. abisaurus

abisaurus Well-Known Member

Its a fab idea, I dont have mine on the laptop though, just the ones I used most in my diary

4. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

Sorry its not allowed on Minimins
    Its a total breach of SW copyright and theyll be down on us like a ton of bricks

5. bigjaco

ok no probs then i wont mention it again, but it surely cant be breach of copyright if its for personal use

6. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

If youre compiling a list of your own for your own personal use then how you store it is up to you but once you start sharing it with people thats a whole other ball game

7. bigjaco

Ok fair enough then I'll do it only for myself