Thinking of doing SW...Advice plz

xvickix

Weightloss here I come!
Hiya all :D

Quick bit about myself....

Im Vicki 25, mummy to a gorgeous 6 month old baby boy. Anyways to cut a long story short I gained a fair bit of weight in my pregnancy, lost most of it but this last stone just wont budge!! I tried WW but found it really difficult as I was only on 19 points a day!! Im getting married next year and really want this weight off, im still not back to pre preg size so was thinking about doing SW.

Im a bit apprehensive about going to a class though as I feel ppl might b like wats she doing here!! Im currently 11st so maybe not exactly wat some ppl would call fat but im unhappy in myself. Would ppl think im crazy if I go to a meeting??? I would like to get down to 10st x

People wouldn't think you were crazy at all!!! get yourself down there. No one will judge you. As long as you have at least half a stone to lose they will take you :)

I tried WW when my children were small and just didn't have time for all the weighing and coounting I needed to do. I can fit SW perfectly ino my life and that does take some doing with a 23 month olda and an 11 month old!

Take the plunge, you won't regret it! :)

People wouldn't think you are crazy hun. We've had a few ladies join recently who just wanted to lose half a stone, that's enough to make them happy. They lost it within a month or so.

Go for it and good luck hun. xx

Nah! Just go for it! There will be all sorts at the class - some with lots to lose, some with a little, and some who are at target. No matter how much or how little they want to lose they are all there for the same purpose and will be supportive of you rather than judging you.

Good luck!

I agree, go for it!
No-body will question what you need to lose. As has been said there will be a lot of people with weight to lose, some a little, and some more. I was 11 stone 8.5 pounds when I joined, and I fit right in.
I love going to SW, and even though I am at target I try to never miss.
Good luck!

If you ring the consultant first she will know to expect you (all numbers are on SW website), otherwise just turn up - newbies are soon spotted by the consultant or WI lady.
Good luck chick. x

Good luck hun! Im sure you will be fine. At the end of the day everyone is there because they want to lose weight whether it be 7lb or more!

Look forward to seeing your progress! xx

Thanx everyone, ive phoned the consultant for my group and she said she ll keep an eye out for me tom.

Having my last binge tonight :p

well done for making a decision on going along! i was 11 stone 3 the first time i joined and i felt the same! but C is fantastic and she still gave me loads of support when i needed it!!

I fell off the plan after my grandfather passed away and havent been back for the last 2 yrs and i gained 2 stone in the last two yrs!!

going back was the best thing i ever did and i intend to stay on it no matter how hard or easy it gets until i get to target!!

all the best! give it your all!! and i am sure you will look stunning on your special day! :hug99:

well done for making a decision on going along! i was 11 stone 3 the first time i joined and i felt the same! but C is fantastic and she still gave me loads of support when i needed it!!

I fell off the plan after my grandfather passed away and havent been back for the last 2 yrs and i gained 2 stone in the last two yrs!!

going back was the best thing i ever did and i intend to stay on it no matter how hard or easy it gets until i get to target!!

all the best! give it your all!! and i am sure you will look stunning on your special day! :hug99:

Awww thanx, im really determined plus ive a wardrobe full of clothes that I cant get into at the moment so thats motivation enough!!! x

Back