• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thinking of giving it a try

Have been struggling with propoints this week. I've tracked everything and gone over by 37 pp. I think the difficulty is I do a lot of exercise (2 classes most days which I love) and therefore I just feel hungry. Was wondering if it would be easier for me to do simply filling (especially as I love to cook from scratch). Does anyone have any advice? If needed could I use my exercise points or are these not counted? Thanks for any help x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I highly recommend it- especially if you enjoy cooking. Have a wee jook through these threads and you'll find a list of free foods and recipes and diaries etc.

Xx

happykitten said:
Have been struggling with propoints this week. I've tracked everything and gone over by 37 pp. I think the difficulty is I do a lot of exercise (2 classes most days which I love) and therefore I just feel hungry. Was wondering if it would be easier for me to do simply filling (especially as I love to cook from scratch). Does anyone have any advice? If needed could I use my exercise points or are these not counted? Thanks for any help x
It'll probably really suit you then Hun give it a go for a week you've nothing to lose Hun ...my leader says to eat one or the other of weeklies or activity points but not both but thats just her opinion xx

Well starting from tomorrow (my weigh in day) I'm going to give it a try. I realised after I'd typed that I wouldn't need my activity points after weeklies as obviously I'll choose food that's filling and 0 points. I'm staying in a b and b this weekend so at least I know I can have baked beans for breakfast x
No doubt I'll post more questions tomorrow...thanks Nomes and Rednicola x

No problem happykitten ask away ...xx o and yeah I hardly ever need my full weeklies unless I drink which I rarely do ...I just use em for choc or sweets x