Thinking of joining- advice please?

muppsy

Hi everyone,
I've been a member of WW (for the 2nd time) for 5 months and I'm thinking of switching to SW as I'm bored with counting everything and I think a new diet will kick start the weight loss (I hope!) I have at least another 1.5 stone to lose.
Any advice you can give me on SW I'd greatly appreciate it!
Thanks !

hi,

I've never done ww so not sure what it's like but do find sw easy enough.

for the first few days I did find it confusing but once I got my head round what is free and superfree it was ok.

the best bit of advice I can give is to be prepared. I need to always have my snacks, lunch etc prepared for the next day when I'm working or else il end up eating the wrong stuff.

good luck! :)

You are not alone. Many people have switched to SW from WW post propoints, myself included.

The change is definitely good. I just feel happier on SW cant really explain why which I know is not a help, but since the change to PP I yoyo'd all the time and put on almost a stone, in 2 weeks on SW i've lost 9.5lb and I feel like I can eat whatever I like really. I've still not got my brain around it but I am certainly liking the change at the moment.

Hi guys,
Thanks very much for replying to my query. Wow u both have lost so much so quickly- I'm jealous!! I think I'll give SW a go! Good luck to you both!!

I have previously done WW (though before ProPoints, when it was the other points system). I love SW! I like the fact that I don't have to weigh the majority of what I eat and when I was on WW I was just so hungry!

Good luck!

On SW I love the fact that I never 'run out' of food that I like. If I need to eat a bit more on a particular day, I can and I do. I think all the plans work but SW works for me. It doesn't feel like a 'diet', I don't consider it a diet and am planning to do it lifelong because it's a way for me to keep the weight off (hopefully) and eat 'normally'.

Hope it goes well for you.

Gail x

On SW I love the fact that I never 'run out' of food that I like. If I need to eat a bit more on a particular day, I can and I do. I think all the plans work but SW works for me. It doesn't feel like a 'diet', I don't consider it a diet and am planning to do it lifelong because it's a way for me to keep the weight off (hopefully) and eat 'normally'.

I am the same. I lost 3 stone on ww but it went back on quickly and now am losing weight with sw. I have lost weight with both but prefer sw. No counting no fuss, Simples.:D:D

I also moved from WW to SW. I much prefer it! I found I was hungry all the time on WW and was so bored of having to count points for EVERYTHING. I feel that SW is something you can stick to more long term as its more a change in the way you eat rather than a 'diet'.

Good luck x

I'm a switcher too. Did ww for years quite successfully but fancied a change. I too was sick of counting points. SW is very easy but it takes a little while to get used to. Also WW will have taught you about portion sizes so you wont go silly on pasta etc

Its the easiest eating plan I've ever done (and I've done a few!!). Easy when eating out too

Hope it suits you

Hi,

I've done WW in the past but sadly it didn't work for me at all.

I find that with SW I always have plenty of choice of things to eat without having to count points & you can enjoy treats too without feeling like you're going without.

As others have said it can take a week or so to get your head around it all but once you get into it you'll probably love it :)

Back