thinking of joining slimming world tommorow

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
hi all, I want to join slimming world tommorow night after giving the dukan diet a go, after losing 5lb with that Im just finding it hard to stick to just protein, a friend of mine has lost an awesome 6 stone doing slimming world its really inspiring so id like to give it a go, i currently weigh around 11 stone id ideally love to get to 10 stone which is what i weighed 10 months ago wen i got married words of encouragement needed xx

Go for it, I started two weeks ago and I've not enjoyed my food or felt the benefits of a healthy eating plan as much as I am now for ages. Best of luck. :)

Definitely go for it. There's nothing that you can't have and Slimming World teaches you how to eat healthily for life - not just how to lose weight. So you have a very high chance of keeping it off!

Good luck!

Its the easiest plan i have followed so far. You will do it no problem!

hi all, I want to join slimming world tommorow night after giving the dukan diet a go, after losing 5lb with that Im just finding it hard to stick to just protein, a friend of mine has lost an awesome 6 stone doing slimming world its really inspiring so id like to give it a go, i currently weigh around 11 stone id ideally love to get to 10 stone which is what i weighed 10 months ago wen i got married words of encouragement needed xx

yeah! that will be really nice

Back