Thinking of joining WeightWatchers :)

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Hi all, im currently on the Cambridge diet, which if you didnt know is a food replacement diet, and its coming to an end where i have to leave it now, and was thinking of joining weight watchers to maybe maintain and lose a little bit more, do you think this is possible from moving off a food replacement diet, obviously i have some food other wise i would not be able to come straight off it just like that, but do you rekon its ok to move from Cambridge diet too weightwatchers :)

P.S - Im really bored of not eating normal food now,

:D

xx

I know quite a few who have done just that, its perfectly possible
I'm sure once you've got use to being a Ww follower you'll really love it

Hi and welcome, congratulations on your weight loss so far, if you can do the Cambridge diet you will have no problems with the Weight Watchers diet, I am on the diet for 6 months now, and i find the diet great, it will take you a while to get use to the points that are in the foods you eat, but after a while it get easier, its a diet that you can stay on when you get to your goal weight. you can eat any foods you like as long as they are in your points. you also earn extra points from the exercise you do in a day, your points are worked out by a few questions, this site is great for support and motivation, I hope this helps, if you need any more help just ask. good luck.

Back