Thinking of joining.

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Hi im thinking of joining exante but i wanted to know how much you lose a month? i need to lose weight by july 1st....how much do you think i could lose it that time? in total id love to lose 3.5 stone.

Exante is exactly like all the other VLCDs and you can lose around a stone a month

normal weight loss is a stone a month, usually a bit more the first month, but it depends on age, gender and original start weight x

You've got a few choices with exante. You can do total solution which is the 3 packs a day and nothing else, with this you'd expect to lose around 14lbs a month, with probably a bit more in month one. If you opt for working solution you would add a low carb meal to your 3 packs, so you would expect more lime 10lbs a month. You can also choose simple solution which I think is the three packs a day and a normal meal, and I guess losses would be even less. (I've never looked at simple solution).

The thing with a vlcd is that it only really works if you commit to it and stick to it. You will get in to ketosis after a few days, and then your body is effectively drawing it's energy from your fat. If you hop on and off the diet you will keep pinging in and out of ketosis, will probably feel lousy and won't get the benefit of the fantastic weight loss, so it depends if a vlcd actually fits in with your lifestyle. (there's a exante FAQ thread in the stickies which will give you lots of info.)

Back