Thinking of joining

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Janey, 27 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    I'm thinking of joining Slimming World. I've been toying with the idea for months as I previously had great success with SW and found it easy as a vegetarian. I am currently gaining too much weight with intuitive eating as I don't think I am being intuitive at all, and probably need help and guidelines to stick to.

sonban likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    I've done it, I have now joined Slimming World, and hope I will be welcome on your forum. I couldn't wait until 1st January, I feel too miserable in myself to leave it any longer.

4. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Janey

Hope that SW gives you all that you need. Isn't it funny that IE hasn't given us what we need. I often wonder if that is a failing on my side. :confused::confused::confused:

I went back to CD and hope to lose the last couple of stone on it in the New Year.

Good luck to and I hope you have a great New Year.

Lots of love as always.
    Sarah xxx

5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya Janey its nice to see a new face on the SW forum I seem to be the only person on here lately, I was getting a little lonely (get the mini violin out):D. Hopefully we will get some more people in after new year.

Good luck with your weight loss journey if you need any help give us a yell I check in on most days to see if there are any new posts.:)

6. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Hi Sarah, thanks that means a lot. :) I know the failing with intuitive eating lies with me, it isn't as easy as it sounds, and I am just getting fatter and fatter. I wanted to join SW before Christmas but knew that would be silly, so here I am joining the day after Boxing Day! I've weighed myself this morning and I have put on yet another 2 pounds this week. It's a nasty, slippery slope and right now I am gripping on with my finger tips!! I feel bad jumping ship, but I need to do this for myself, and take some positive action.

7. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Thanks Sonban!! :):):) I thought I remembered SW really well, but I've been checking out the website to refresh my memory on how much milk I can have, syn values and what the HE's are. Things have certainly changed since "my day"!!! I know I am going to be checking their site every two seconds initially before it all kicks into place!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.