Thinking of joining

Janey

Intuitive Eater
I'm thinking of joining Slimming World. I've been toying with the idea for months as I previously had great success with SW and found it easy as a vegetarian. I am currently gaining too much weight with intuitive eating as I don't think I am being intuitive at all, and probably need help and guidelines to stick to.

Janey

Hope that SW gives you all that you need. Isn't it funny that IE hasn't given us what we need. I often wonder if that is a failing on my side. :confused::confused::confused:

I went back to CD and hope to lose the last couple of stone on it in the New Year.

Good luck to and I hope you have a great New Year.

Lots of love as always.
Sarah xxx

Hiya Janey its nice to see a new face on the SW forum I seem to be the only person on here lately, I was getting a little lonely (get the mini violin out):D. Hopefully we will get some more people in after new year.

Good luck with your weight loss journey if you need any help give us a yell I check in on most days to see if there are any new posts.:)

Hi Sarah, thanks that means a lot. :) I know the failing with intuitive eating lies with me, it isn't as easy as it sounds, and I am just getting fatter and fatter. I wanted to join SW before Christmas but knew that would be silly, so here I am joining the day after Boxing Day! I've weighed myself this morning and I have put on yet another 2 pounds this week. It's a nasty, slippery slope and right now I am gripping on with my finger tips!! I feel bad jumping ship, but I need to do this for myself, and take some positive action.

Janey​

Hope that SW gives you all that you need. Isn't it funny that IE hasn't given us what we need. I often wonder if that is a failing on my side. :confused::confused::confused:

I went back to CD and hope to lose the last couple of stone on it in the New Year.​

Good luck to and I hope you have a great New Year.​

Lots of love as always.
Sarah xxx​

Thanks Sonban!! :):):) I thought I remembered SW really well, but I've been checking out the website to refresh my memory on how much milk I can have, syn values and what the HE's are. Things have certainly changed since "my day"!!! I know I am going to be checking their site every two seconds initially before it all kicks into place!!

Hiya Janey its nice to see a new face on the SW forum I seem to be the only person on here lately, I was getting a little lonely (get the mini violin out):D. Hopefully we will get some more people in after new year.

Good luck with your weight loss journey if you need any help give us a yell I check in on most days to see if there are any new posts.:)

Back