Thinking of joining

claireg1977

I really could not do LL, so can anyone please tell me if this diet s any different?

I was gagging all the time on LL shakes and soups!

definatley spoilt for choice on cd !
plus theres porridge and the bars if you really cant stomach a total liquid diet.
the shakes are really nice though.

a lot of people say CD is better than LL in terms of shake flavours. and it's a lot cheaper!!!

give it a go-i can thoroughly recommend the tetra briks shakes...yummy! x

Certainly the wide range of products helps a lot! It means that although there may be a few products you gag on because you don't like them, there's bound to be products you do enjoy. For me I only like the tetras and bars and know the porridge, but others love the powder shakes, we're all different which is why it's great to have so much choice! Let us know what you do and how you get on x

Climb aboard you'll love it:)

Hi Claire, just saw your post regarding switching from LL to CD - there is also W8 out there as another alternative - there is a forum section for them too.

Very similar to LL, CD and the like - although no bars...but as with CD you can eat regular food (with 4 packs rather than 3). There is a spaghetti bolognese which is most people's favourite but I guess, as others say, you'll love some, you'll hate some.

I am on W8 and enjoy all the flavours pretty much - although you get to know your favourites.

I have just finished week 6 and have lost 21lbs - weighing tomorrow as I have been on hols over the weekend but still stuck with the plan.

good luck with whatever you choose

LRO xx

Hi I agree with all the guys above. The shakes are nice and the tetras are good. More flavours and choice so it does make it easier,
It wont harm you to try x

I have phoned the counsler and i am waiting on her getting back to me.
I thnk i am gonna go for th tetra pack's.

Back