Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

thinking of jumping ship

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mollydog1308, 6 November 2011 Social URL.

1. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Hi
    I've been doing Cambridge and have lost 27lbs. I'm now really really struggling. Life is just too hectic and busy, I cant keep my eye on the ball at all. Probably more important, its coming up to Christmas and I just can't justify the expense of CD at the expense of my childrens Christmas.
    I'm feeling so so so much better already. We've been out to friends tonight and i wore a knitted dress i've not worn for 3 years and my host noticed i've lost weight. I've started doing Zumba and lots of things are looking good.
    I'm needing to eat now (i'll not have a bad word said against CD but you have to have your head in a very strong place to continue long term) so thinking i need to move over to WW or SW to carry on my journey.
    I've been a dieter for near 30 years and i'm fed up with it. I want to get to a happy weight and stay there. I've wasted to much time, energy, regrets and heartache over weight. I want to get it sorted once and for all.

Best wishes to all

M x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I guess with WW is you don't need to think of it as a diet but as a simple food change. Thats how i do it. If i thought of it as a diet i wouldn't last. What i like with WW is you can literally eat anything you want as long as you point it. This makes it seem less like a diet but more like "real life".

I see from your stats you have 40lbs to go to target, this is achievable with WW and there is a great support base on this site for everyone. I think i would be lost without it now!!!

Good luck x

4. mollydog1308

mollydog1308 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Thank you, i'm feeling really positive that this is the way to go for me.
    If I could come back again I wouldn't choose fast cars, big posh houses, foreign holidays (I would wish for good health for my family) but I would, without doubt, choose stable weight in adult hood. I envy those that can eat all they want and maintain, eat carefully cos they need to watch their weight, those that put on a few pounds then deal with it and lose them etc etc. Weight has plagued me for what seems like forever - this time, is the last time.
    M x

5. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You seem to have the determination for it which is great!! I wish you all the best with it :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.