thinking of leaving cambridge and joining you guys.....

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
Hi all I have done the cambridge diet but the last couple of months I just cant get in to it, was thinking of joining you lot :D, could u just give me idea of what I can and cant have, not joined yet but looking for a group near me. just to get me started. thanks all.:);)

sharon xx

any tips would be appreciated...xx

You can have everything! Thats why we love it! your'll be surprised how much stuff you can have- meals which are suppose too be bad* can be made totally syn free with a few minor changes!
I truly cannot say one thing that i used too have before i started SW that i cant have now! Its just how you make it-
Prime example i used too have macaroni cheese from like a ready meal thing which worked out at 13syns on a green day- Im having macaroni tonight totally syn free.:D

I dont know how much you know about slimming world- but most people have about 10syns a day-

This is what i've had today- too give you an idea

Breakfast
2 wholemeal toast (400g)
2 quorn sausages
beans
mushrooms

Lunch
Syn free chips
Frylight
Pasta n sauce- cheese and brocilli

Tango tomato Cous Cous

Dinner

(macaroni cheese tonight)

Snack

(either a sandwich- 2wholemeal bread-1oz cheese- spring onion)- or (2 wheatabix- skimmed milk- canderell)

TOTALLY SYN FREE DAY!

Ooh i went on abit there! Sorry!
Hope it gives ya an idea!
Love Sejay!

ps: im a veggie so cant help with red days much- if u need to know about green days- Ask away!

XXxxxxxxxxXXXxxxxxxxXXXXxxxxxxx

gosh that seems alot of food x

Back