Thinking of lipo trim

Hi i wanted to say hi and to ask some questions. I know a fare bit about lipotrim as my wife is on her 2nd week and losing loads, but a a side effect i looked at my ideal weight for my height etc, and found i am around 6 stone overweight although dont look that much! I am gutted and now wanna go on lipotrim to lose this weight. My problem is though that i know my wife can only take none sugar coated paracetamal (excuse spelling its late) and i take a cocktail of drugs but they are all to do with my OCD and are mind altering drugs, is there anyone out there on strong meds for mental health issues and on lipo trim, i really wanna loses weoght via lipotrim and wanna know if this is going to stop me joining the lipotrim program. Thank you in advance Mark

Hiya Mark, I would say that your best bet would be to go and have a chat to the pharmacist and or your GP. They understand your medication better than anyone.
Good luck ;)

Hiya Mark, I would say that your best bet would be to go and have a chat to the pharmacist and or your GP. They understand your medication better than anyone.
Good luck ;)
Thanks yeah i think i will or phone lipotrim just abit shocked by it that i am that much over weight, scales who needs them LOL

Hi Mark,

It comes as a shock to all of us! I was so disgusted with my weight at my initial WI that I refused to tell anyone at home!!!!!!

Good luck with LT, I hope your GP lets you go on this as it really is the best diet out! If you ring LT then Val is supposed to be very helpful.

x

thank you for your kind posts i am hoping that i will be allowed on lipotrim as well. Thank you

Im sure they will help you at your chemist as they will be familiar with your medication good luck :)

I know the feeling, everyone is surprised when I saw what I weigh, sometimes it's not weight but inches that count.

Good luck and hope to see you on LT very sooooon.

XX

Hi Mark,

I don't want to possibly be the bearer of bad news but I don't believe you can do a VLCD if you have certain mental health conditions as it may cause issues with your medication, for example I know one woman who is on Lithium for a condition and they won't allow her to do this type of diet. So I would speak to your GP to get a definite answer.

:pYeqah spoke to GP and the parmasist today and they have said YES!!! Yeah the only thing they have said is that i have to take each week at a time and my loses might be smaller as some of my meds make you gain weight, hence why i am 4 stone over. So they say my loses might be smaller as they are fighting the meds, but wont know for sure until i get on it. Cant wait now just want to get my shakes :p:party0038::clap::happy036:

Last edited:
Congrats on being given the go ahead hun! Good luck for your first day!! x

I'm sure you'll do great! Just remember to keep coming back on here if you're struggling, and keep glugging that water! Also, hot drinks help make you feel full and early nights always seem to be on the agenda the first week! x

Thanks for that i will keep coming on here my wife is on Lipotrim as well she is Madhousemum, so just seeing how well she is doing is an insperation anyways but no fear i will be on here as well, here's to my first day tomorrow wowhow

Ahhhh!!! Never realised that! Well it's brilliant that you can both do it together and be there for each other, you'll know from her experience how hard the first week is but also that it gets better so there's already the light at the end of the tunnel for you :)

arr hun i am so pleased you are buzzing about coming on it and now i have done the two weeks i can now cook for the kids while you get used to it. love you sweetie and i know you are gonna do so well on this. you have surported me these past two week and have been brilliant my turn to surport you now. xxxxx

Mark that is fantastic news and the first week will be easier for you coz you'll have Mad supporting you all the way.

MHM, you should get commission, with Mark and TrampledRose now on board, who is next to recruit? Well done for being such an inspiration and good luck getting through Marks first week. He is very lucky to have you help him. I had the support of a good friend in my first week and it really made a difference.

x

Back