Thinking of moving to refeed too soon!

Mininini

Hi guys I know there is a similar post tonight but here goes... I'm on day 10 of TFR and I really feel I've had enough of it already, im due my second weigh in on Sunday but really considering going to the chemist on friday to weigh in and start refeed at the weekend. As the other poster said I was really positive to begin with but that positivity is really starting to dwindle, I have to say I really miss food and cooking dinner etc I especially miss having dinner with my hubby, the lack of eating from me and really bad breath really don't help! My hubby is eating really bad as a result ( mc d's , pizza etc ) I ve lost 7lbs last week but I wasnt over the moon with the loss and I kind of feel now I should do refeed and then perhaps weight watchers after, wondering what do u all experienced LT people think? If I do refeed before the two weeks are up will I just gain what I ve lost?

Hi guys I know there is a similar post tonight but here goes... I'm on day 10 of TFR and I really feel I've had enough of it already, im due my second weigh in on Sunday but really considering going to the chemist on friday to weigh in and start refeed at the weekend. As the other poster said I was really positive to begin with but that positivity is really starting to dwindle, I have to say I really miss food and cooking dinner etc I especially miss having dinner with my hubby, the lack of eating from me and really bad breath really don't help! My hubby is eating really bad as a result ( mc d's , pizza etc ) I ve lost 7lbs last week but I wasnt over the moon with the loss and I kind of feel now I should do refeed and then perhaps weight watchers after, wondering what do u all experienced LT people think? If I do refeed before the two weeks are up will I just gain what
I ve lost?

Please don't give up now, if you can just stick it out another week you will find that you are able to cook for your hubby and eat 'dinner' together, ok so you only get to have a shake but hey you can have it together! If you give up now you will put back what you've lost in no time at all and you'll hate yourself for giving up so probably put a bit more back on too.....

Take a day or so to think this over. You may just be having a blip. You have done the really hard part by getting started and into ketosis. You will average a stone a month on TFR. If I were you I'd try and stick out the month and then decide if you want to refeed.
Why can't you cook for hubby, are you afraid you will pick?? You may be stronger than you think! I cooked for OH all the time and managed to avoid eating. I'd have a litre of watr and half my shake before I cooked and the other half with him.
Whatever you decide will be right for you. Wait till you chat with the pharmacist. Lots of luck

hey mininini whats your bmi? how much more do you wish to lose?

Hi guys still on LT bit still considering starting re feed general feel to end 100% is still there and I did sleep on it
Sandra my bmi is 27 I think, as of last Sunday I was 11st LT pharmacy set my goal as 8st 7 lbs but to be honest I was 8st 7lb before ( about two yrs ago) and I felt that was too light for me I was happy enough at about 9-9st 7lbs . Before I got pregnant I was about 10stone as I was on hormone therapy and I had surgery but before pregnancy surgery etc I was 9-9.7

You have to do what is right for you Mininini and for your situation.

What I would say though, is be 100% sure before you come off as if you regret it and want to go back on it, you'll have to do week 1 all over again and that is the hardest week.

Can't your hubby give you some support and cook for himself while your still finding it hard?

Only you can decide what right for you, I think you may be disappointed when you do get to your goal date and your still the same weight or more. WW is fantastic for maintaining but LT really does the job of getting you to goal and getting you there quickly.

Back