Thinking of refeeding

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jojobear, 23 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    I guys , feeling a little fed up at the moment , not that I'm hungry but I am just considering going to weight watchers instead. I am approx 11st 5 and my goal is 9st 5.

So I still have a good bit to go. But i am not working and the shakes cost EUR65 a week... , really starting to break the bank. Also I feel like I would appreciate eating more now , like having an apple or something would be a treat... I dunno what to do honestly. I'd like the weight off fast but I seem to cheat now and then so my heart isn't really in it. So annoyed with myself. I don't know how some have you last as long as you do

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    106kg
    Current Weight:
    97.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    8.9kg(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Do what you think will work better for you. Some people just can't follow the 100% TFR plan. Maybe it's not designed for you. WW gives great results as well. The only thing is that LT is the fastest (and the hardest) way to loose that ballast...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.