thinking of starting - advice please

BEXS99

Hi me thinking of starting slimming world, so many diets, need to loose around 4 stone, can this be done and easily ....:eek:

thanks for that i started lipotrim this week, total meal replacement with shakes and have struggled, manage to do two meals but struggle at tea time... need to eat !

Slimming World is a very easy, balanced eating plan to follow. If you want to lose weight fast, cut your leg off! If you want to lose fat, slowly and permanently I strongly suggest SW. We were designed to eat - that's why we have teeth ;)

Oh Nat! :8855::8855:what would we do without you? So true!

And for my pennie's worth! I'm clocking on in years ,(retire next year) and made every excuse under the sun for why my weightloss was so slow. (even on SW!) This time if you look at my losses you can see the weeks where I didn't stick to the plan! I lose more and more consistently than on any other plan and I'm doing it with food!

Meal replacements are good for a quick loss, but it goes on quicker than you lose it as soon as you start eating again.
At least with SW you are encouraged to eat. And as people have said it seems by following the plan, the more you eat the more you lose, its because you are eating healthy and balanced.
Good luck.
xxxx

I started in September and have nearly lost 2.5 stone. It can be done hun, but its not something that wil happen over night, its a nice, steady, healthy and bloody brilliant 'diet'!

'We were designed to eat - that's why we have teeth'.

LOL....Natt you are a marvel.

Listen to all the above advice and join SW, it's the only safe way to lose weight and keep it off, you won't regret it.

Back