Thinking of starting LT, but..

JaRoKwa

Hello, I'm new to these forums, I'm not quite sure how to go about posting but I thought this might be the correct place, I'm interested in doing the Lipotrim diet for men, I've been thinking about it ever since my SO started doing it and now that she's let me have a small taste of the shakes and such, I think it might be something for me aswell, however, I'm not sure how to go about it, I'm having severe doubts and I really cannot make my mind up, I want to lose weight really badly, both for myself and for my SO, not to mention I could use the self confidence boost, which raises another issue, my self confidence isn't quite high and I quickly think I can't do something, and because I don't possess much willpower, I quickly give up things I feel are too hard for me, most of the things that I start are things I never finish, lately I've already started eating less, in support for my SO's diet but also with the hope that I might slim down too, I've also been going to the gym 2 days a week, however I only do weight lifting because I don't have the stamina to even run on a treadmill for more than a minute, I already get really quite tired when I need to walk longer distances and don't go outside much because of it.

My biggest issue is my willpower and my self-confidence, it's not about not wanting to do it, it's about mentally not being able to.

Long story extremely short, I want to try Lipotrim really badly, but I am terrified that I won't be able to keep it up and that the support I would require would not be provided.

Any replies or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi JArokwa, and welcome to the forum.

I will not lie to you.. The initial part of this diet is EXTREMELY hard and will really test your self control.. BUT, once ketosis kicks in, it gets sooooooooo much easier... And the 1st weigh in will make it all seem worthwhile!

If you log on here as often as you can, the people on here are fantastic for support, and we will all help you through.. We are all here for the same thing-to change our eating habits and lose weight for (hopefully) the last time... You CAN do it, and we will all support you.. Promise!!

Good luck

The best thing to do is come on here... make some friends and get your support on here!!! Thats what i did.... And prepare yourself for that first week.... A new book....a new computer game... anything to distract yourself!!!

Once you get through the first week and see your loss you'll be inspired...

It was the best thing i've ever done!!! I honestly think it saved my life!!! X

Hi Jarowso... give yourself a positive mindset to start with. Don't 'try' Lipotrim 'do' Lipotrim. I read these boards for ages before I selected a start date. I opted for a Thursday start so if I felt rotten on day four/five I'd still have to keep my arse in gear and go to work. There are various stages, the hunger, the flu like symptoms, the bad breath (if not enough water) the cold feeling, the boost in energy - not everyone gets all these but they are the main ones to deal with, and as they hit you just have to realise that it is all part of the progressive journey to the new you. Oh and hair stops growing so you think your hair is falling out. But this weighed up (excuse the pun) with the weight loss and gaining control of your eating habits is worth it. Lisa

You sound like me lol, ive only been doing it a week and was ready to quit on day 2. I keep coming back to this forum each day just to get motivated. I said to my partner i was going to quit 2mrw but ive had a change of heart and ill give it another week. I think if i do it week to week it might be easier then telling myself i have to do it for couple of months. If you need any advice mate or want help to get through it then send me a message as im sure we can help each other. I know there are men on these boards but its mainly lovely ladies but they have kept me going on this. :happy036:

Hello, I'm new to these forums, I'm not quite sure how to go about posting but I thought this might be the correct place, I'm interested in doing the Lipotrim diet for men, I've been thinking about it ever since my SO started doing it and now that she's let me have a small taste of the shakes and such, I think it might be something for me aswell, however, I'm not sure how to go about it, I'm having severe doubts and I really cannot make my mind up, I want to lose weight really badly, both for myself and for my SO, not to mention I could use the self confidence boost, which raises another issue, my self confidence isn't quite high and I quickly think I can't do something, and because I don't possess much willpower, I quickly give up things I feel are too hard for me, most of the things that I start are things I never finish, lately I've already started eating less, in support for my SO's diet but also with the hope that I might slim down too, I've also been going to the gym 2 days a week, however I only do weight lifting because I don't have the stamina to even run on a treadmill for more than a minute, I already get really quite tired when I need to walk longer distances and don't go outside much because of it.

My biggest issue is my willpower and my self-confidence, it's not about not wanting to do it, it's about mentally not being able to.

Long story extremely short, I want to try Lipotrim really badly, but I am terrified that I won't be able to keep it up and that the support I would require would not be provided.

Any replies or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Go for it - you have nothing to lose except for weight and it can change your life! Think how confident you will be when you are losing the weight, you have the power to change!

Hey, Ja. That's great.

I agree with Lisa. There is no 'try' , only 'do', as Yoda says in StarWars.

Take it one day at a time. Plan what you will have when, learn to say no. Each day completed 100% on plan builds success.

I'm now at Day 66 of another dutch vlcd and am amazed I am now 8 weeks on already and have already released 18kgs to the wild.

Keep coming back. Post daily if it helps you, and find a support team here. Supporters emerge as you post and comment on others posts. You'll find people you are in tune with, maybe also at the same stage as you or maybe weeks ahead and great role models.

Good luck and enjoy the journey!

Ali

Remember hun, we're all behind you and going to give you all the support you could ever need.
Everything will be alright, when you go onto it for the first day, let us know so you can tell us all how you're doing. Also get in touch with some of the men on the boards as I'm sure they feel swamped by all us women around. :D

Lots of love, I know you can do it. xxxxxxx

I've made my mind up and Í'm definately going to do it, thank you all for the posts and encouragement, the next step for me is determining what sort of body I'm going for, once I got that sorted out I'm going to start asap.

Back