Thinking of starting.. Newbie advice please

LucyNewMum

Silver Member
Hi my neighbour is on Cambridge and doing well so I'm really considering it. I did slim and save successfully after my first kiddie and lost nearly 4st, but have put 2 back on after having my second baby.
Anyway just wondering:
Do they taste nice (if anyone has done slim and save to compare please let me know)
Can you stop the plan whenever you like?
Do you pay and choose your items when the consultant comes round?
Do you choose how long you stay on ss or when you move on?

Erm and do you think it's a good diet? :)
Appreciate any replies, thanks in advance x

Hi my neighbour is on Cambridge and doing well so I'm really considering it. I did slim and save successfully after my first kiddie and lost nearly 4st, but have put 2 back on after having my second baby. Anyway just wondering: Do they taste nice (if anyone has done slim and save to compare please let me know) Can you stop the plan whenever you like? Do you pay and choose your items when the consultant comes round? Do you choose how long you stay on ss or when you move on? Erm and do you think it's a good diet? :) Appreciate any replies, thanks in advance x

Hi Lucy

I personally love the camebridge ready made choc shakes they are really tasty and convenient. Everyone's taste buds are different but i have tried slim and save and although cheeper (my reason for doing it) I went back to cambridge for taste and convenience.

The other questions really depends on your consultant but if you don't lije how the first one does things then shop around there's plenty more of them out there.

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Lucy,

I haven't done slim n save so can't really compare! But I like the products on cd - I stick to the ready made shakes and bars because they suit me but there is a lot of choice!!

I let my cdc know what I want a day or 2 before she comes and then I pay when she brings them.
With my cdc I call the shots and decide what I'm doing and when -- but she will tell me if she thinks I would suit something else!
You don't have to start with ss or ss+ - you should start with whatever suits you!

I think it's a fab diet to do - it's something I've always come back to (after each pregnancy gain) the losses are brilliant if you stick to it 100%.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do xx

Back