Thinking of starting SW

welshgirl21

Silver Member
I'm thinking of starting on SW as I have read 2 of the magazines now and the recipes really appeal to me as they seem so yummy and sound tasty.

I have been trying to lose weight myself, changing eating habits, reducing portions etc but I can't seem to do it on my own. I did SW years ago with my mum and did really well, I've tried things like WW in the past but just didn't get on with it; couldn't deal with adding up the points of everything I ate.

I just wondered what made you walk through the door to your first meeting?

What was it like walking through the door? Did you go alone or take someone for support?

I did SW about 3 years ago and the group was very cliquey (sp) and the leader had her 'favourites' who she focused on all meeting and when she wasn't they sat and talked while she was talking and I found her and them quite rude so I hope they're not all like that.

I hope next week I can walk through the door, I may ask my OH to come for support if they'll allow.

this is my third attempt at SW i love the plan but this time i feel alot more motivated to do it and this time i am doing it for me and no one else i go by myself as i have moved to a new city and dot know anyone here. I was suffering from a really bad back and had no energy whatsoever im only 4 weeks in and have lost 12 lbs but im already feeling less lethalgic have loads more energy

Ive only just started.
Im going with a girl from work and another girl, but even if they werent going I would still go.
Mine is quite a large group which isint easy as its quite cliquey but we have a new consultant who started on the night I joined and he is AMAZING so that helps.
I would totally say go for it.
I dont think I'll ever leave this one.
Its just nice to be with people who understand that all I can ever think and talk about is my weight and food.
And you've got everyone on here too for support!
Good luck!

Back