Thinking of starting SW

GlitterBabe

I have been doing WW and had good results on the discovery plan, then they changed to pro points which I didn't like so have been mucking about since Christmas. I had lost nearly 2 stone at Xmas but since then have put most of it back on again. I know a few people doing SW and they have had good results but I am worried that it seems a bit confusing and that I won't be able to satisfy my sweet tooth! There is a meeting local to me tomorrow so need to decide by then if I am going to take the plunge!

Do it was exactly the same as u I did pro points and then got stuck at 21lb and then kept messing about I had always done sw in past however changed to Ww for the connivence. However was getting sick of counting and eating too much processed food. A few people at work had changed to SW and talked me into it. Been doing it for 4 weeks and lost 7lbs so have now lost 23.5lbs. It takes a bit of getting used to I just made a promise to myself that I would plan every weekend the food and bulk cook if needed. It's the best decision I made I would still be stuck messing about and I enjoy my food so much more x go for it this site is fab and will help u loads x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry for spelling errors lol getting ready for gym lol lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks foxy, need to do something before things get completely out of hand. Think I just need to be organised and not so lazy about what I eat!!

Go for it, read your books, eat enough (you will find this hard lol) I sat last night and ate a massive Sunday lunch and kept thinking this cant be free lol lol but it is... must get to gym :) Good luck

Give it a go and see how you get on. You can still satisfy your sweet tooth using your syns if you want to. Might be a bit confusing to start with but talk to your consultant, read the books and ask questions on here. Someone is usually able to answer. Good luck

Hand on my heart its the easiest, most straight forward diet I've ever been on and, to top it all off, it's worked the best as well!

Easy answer: Take the plunge!
And good luck!

Back