Thinking of Starting - weight loss?

Dreaming2010

Hi All :)

I am looking into starting a meal replacement diet, I have quite a bit to lose.

I have a quick look on the exante website and it looks reasonably priced in comparison to others. How much weight can I expect to lose per month?

Also do you have to have an initial conultation before starting or can you just order online straight away?

Do they really taste OK?

Sorry for all of the questions. Thanks
:D

Hi, i was really wary of starting a VLCD at first, but to be honest I find it easier than other diets as it takes the choice away from me.

You don't have to have any consultations - just order off the site before 1pm and it'll be with you next day. I have been on exante for 5 weeks and have lost 27lbs - although it won't continue to come off at that rate now.

I think the average is a stone per month - about 3-4 pounds per week.

My sister started 2 weeks ago and has lost 14lbs in 2 weeks.

I think with the packs it's really down to personal taste, although I believe they're nicer than other VLCDs. I like all the packs except strawberry and banana and I add extra chilli powder to some of the soups just to suit my taste. I always use more water than recommended and I know others use less to make mousses - I think it's whatever works for you. But there is no denying that this does work.

Hope that helps a little.
Good Luck with whatever path you choose.
xx

Thanks for your reply!

I think I am going to give Exante ago! If I order now, when should I get it by? I am assuming they dont deliver on Weekends and its past 1pm so am I looking at Tuesday??

What "Yes I Can" has said is all so true.

Also, you might find it useful to think about how you are going to deal with temptation and irritating hunger pangs when they surface.

Getting used to going without conventional food is hard but when the pounds start dropping off so quickly, it really is worth it.

Good luck!

Thanks! :)

Well I put my order in last night, so its official, I am going to give Exante a go! :)

A little nervous...
Will start as soon as it arrives!

Welcome, you will get all the support you need right here!!the first week is hard keep looking on here at posts to get you through it you will soon be an old hand giving advise to newbies lol just keep your eye on the prize and you will be ok, I have tried every diet going yet here I am 5 weeks down the line and 20lbs lighter, I feel great and you will too very soon xx

Back