Thinking of starting ww

RScothern

I have been on sw for 4 months and have lost...... Half a pound!!!! I need to do something to give myself a boost. I just eat too much on sw and need something more controlled but I am concerned about the cost of ww.
I can just about afford the £5 a week for sw but when I looked at ww it seemed more as u have all the scales and calculators etc.
Is all the extra stuff necessary or can I just go to meetings and get what I need from there?
Any advice would be great thanks x

Hey, when you join they will give you the books and a paper wheel to work out the points. I did buy a calculater but then downloaded a free app to work out the points. I find it easier and more handier. Good luck x

I did sw for ages and just faffed about! I haven't bought anything - I didn't even have a wheel :( I went online quite a bit and built up my own list of foods I use most often. I have simple scales as my portion sizes are way out lol but they were only cheap. U can track on paper. This is my 2nd week and I'm finding ww has much more control to it rather than just eating all the time I'm controlling portions and choosing the right foods. :). Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dont think they do the wheel any more, but you can buy a deluxe pack for £20 that has calculator, diary, eating out and shopping guide :)

yeah apparently the wheel was taken out after a survey found that people were getting completely different readings for the same food lol...

the calculator is pretty cheap if you want to buy it on its own, its calculates your daily pp, and calcs the pp in food, so its really all you need asides the starting books

The great thing about pp i find is that you dont have to buy certain brands of food because its "free", (like mullerlights with slimming world) you can eat anything as long as you point it. Good for a budget x

hi i was at sw but messed around with losing one week gaining the next for 2yrs now doing f&H joined online and lost 2lb last week i feel more in control and hopefully with the support from you fellow ww i will lose this week x

hey, if u have a smart phone there is an app called ultimate weight loss...you just search for weight watchers in your app store and its the one with a heart beside it. cost me £2.50!

I havent spent any other money on ww.

the app has a calculater, tracker, online and built in database of foods. its everything u need really....so glad i bought it.

i lost 3 stone with sw and have now lost 6lb in 2 weeks on ww. changed as it had stopped working for me. eating way too much pasta lol xx

Is it ultimate value diary? It just sounds very similar to mine including the heart but mine was £1.99 x

Just checked there and it was ultimate weight watcher diary...heart with plus sign in middle. android phone was 2.50 but my friend bought it on the iphone for 1.99. x

That's why it's slightly different then as I have an iPhone x

It's brilliant..love the barcode scanner too! x

Back