Thinking of starting....

Deezer

Gold Member
Hiya...

I have lost 5 stone on LT and about a stone healthy eating but i really cant seem to lose this last couple of stone...

Thinking of trying Slim and save....

Any advice for a Newbie... Hoping to order this week and start on Monday!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

X

Have just posted you on your LT thread. Really glad you are thinking of coming over to S&S. If I can be of any help just give me a shout on facebook or happy to chat on phone if that would be better. Really think you'll love S&S hun as it is so pleasant compared to LT - nothing to compare even remotely with a Lipotrim flapjack I am delighted to say lol x

Welcome! I don't know anything about LT so I can't help you there... At least you know how to do a VLCD though so that shouldn't be a surprise. The lovely flavours of Slim and Save might be though! Except for tomato soup which is horrid!

I think the tomato soup is universally hated. Apart from that some people find the cottage pie a little bland but others love it. Favourites seem to be spag bol, chilli and choc truffa bars. Everyone has their own tastes though so I'm sure there are many views on this!

-'m ordering them when I get in..... I'm quite excited! After Lipotrim I'm hoping this will be ok!!! X

Stay clear of tom soup it looks like warm calomine lotion. Hated cottage pie first try but after a splash of this and a pinch of that now love it. My fav shakes are the crispy choc shake, hazelnut and cafe latte. I love both the lemon and choc bars. I enjoy the chilli with lettuce and like the spag bolg just on its own. I hope you enjoy S&S.

p.s after your dramatic weight loss how are you finding your ink adapting to less of you or did you get your chest piece done after you had lost the 5stone. I have 2 large pieces, one on my upper arm and the other on my back and paranoid they are going to look like S**T when the weight comes off.

Last edited:
Chilli is lovely :)))

Dee, got your FB messages re my losses - easier just to reply on here - my losses have been same as on LT - you can expect to lose c. 1 stone each month and yes you can also expect an initial big loss in week 1.
I actually like the tomato soup if you add lots of pepper and chilli flakes to it - it is a weird taste but I find it ok - maybe I am weird too lol.
You can still add things to your shakes and soups - I always did on LT even though they said not to but here everyone seems to add chilli, garlic, pepper etc and it is fine. It has certainly never affected my losses.
The choice is fantastic and getting better all the time - new flavours out in next few weeks too.
You will wonder how you ever managed to stick to LT after you have tasted S&S meals - I know I did.
I look forward to seeing you posting on this forum - I am sure you will be just as inspirational on here as you always were on the LT forum!
Don't forget - any questions, give me a shout x

Stay clear of tom soup it looks like warm calomine lotion. Hated cottage pie first try but after a splash of this and a pinch of that now love it. My fav shakes are the crispy choc shake, hazelnut and cafe latte. I love both the lemon and choc bars. I enjoy the chilli with lettuce and like the spag bolg just on its own. I hope you enjoy S&S.

p.s after your dramatic weight loss how are you finding your ink adapting to less of you or did you get your chest piece done after you had lost the 5stone. I have 2 large pieces, one on my upper arm and the other on my back and paranoid they are going to look like S**T when the weight comes off.
I had my chest done while losing on LT but i do have other big pieces and they seem to be doing to be honest hun!!! Xxxx

Dee, got your FB messages re my losses - easier just to reply on here - my losses have been same as on LT - you can expect to lose c. 1 stone each month and yes you can also expect an initial big loss in week 1.
I actually like the tomato soup if you add lots of pepper and chilli flakes to it - it is a weird taste but I find it ok - maybe I am weird too lol.
You can still add things to your shakes and soups - I always did on LT even though they said not to but here everyone seems to add chilli, garlic, pepper etc and it is fine. It has certainly never affected my losses.
The choice is fantastic and getting better all the time - new flavours out in next few weeks too.
You will wonder how you ever managed to stick to LT after you have tasted S&S meals - I know I did.
I look forward to seeing you posting on this forum - I am sure you will be just as inspirational on here as you always were on the LT forum!
Don't forget - any questions, give me a shout x
Ooooh i have that 'excitement' that i had with LT at the start!!! I'm determined to be a size 12/14 for summer!!!

I've just ordered my shakes and I'm going to set up a diary!!! XXX

Dee, I've done LT too (many years ago). Believe me you will find S&S an absolute breeze compared to that. It's at the other end of the spectrum in terms of taste and difficulty. I love this diet :). That 2 stone will shift in no time. Good luck hun!

Back