Thinking of swapping

Hmm not sure how it compares as,never been on exante. I have lost 2st since 23rd oct, and i have cheated a few times. Says u can expect to loose up to 1stone a month. I lost 12.5lbs my first week which is similar to exante loses (so ive read) x

I'm finding the losses pretty similar plus , for me, it is soooo much easier to stick to. I think the meals help. I am traditionally a slow loser and I have been on S&S for 3 weeks

Also, sometimes with my job I HAVE to go out for meals - with Exante that would throw me off track for days, weeks even. With S&S I got straight back on. The spagetti and cottage pie really are a life saver!!

xx

That's what's appealing to me Is the spag bowl and cottage pie! On my last few exante packs then thinking about ordering s&s but I have a couple of samples to try x

The spag bol, porridge and veggies when I feel like them are the lifesavers for me. Had spag bol and some broccoli last night and it's really nice. I generally alternate between the spag bol and the porridge in the evening. I'm not overly keen on the cottage pie so have it very occasionally.

I think that the losses are much the same as with Exante. Midnight Sparkles moved over from Exante and hasn't said that she's losing any less. All of these 3 mealpack diets are much the same in terms of losses I think, as long as you stick to them.

no you dont have to have it ,its an option
but for me it means i get to eat a proper evening meal and its about 50 calories

I wrote where can you buy the products from? But didn't think to just google it. So I googled it and found it. Im currently on exante but after reading some of the posts on here Im considering swapping over as theres so much more choice and the exante products are giving me a really dodgy tummy. Sorry TMI :) xxx

if you go on slim and save website during working hours that have online chat advisors and if u chat to them and say ur thinking of swapping and someone you know got FREE samples they hsould offer you to free rather than buying the sasmple sachets off there, i sampled the choc bar and spag bowl. tempted to order tomorrow but getting negative feedback from my fellow exante dieters on facebook :( x

Why negative feedback? I would have thought one VLCD is much the same as another and in the end it comes down to personal choice? I've nothing against Exante but I know that I couldn't stick to this without the porridge and spag bol. It was the greater variety plus the ability to order exactly what I wanted when I wanted that sold it to me over Exante. Been on it for nearly 4 months with no problems whatsoever, and I am sticking to it 100%. If the other products upset your stomach then I would try something else personally. Mind you I always get the opposite problem on a VLCD so maybe I should try Exante ;).

People saying s&s is a mixture or other vlcd just repackaged and u dont know exactly what ya gettin in them and the worry that u need to take vitamins! Do u mind if I ask how much uv lost in 4 weeks plz x

Many VLCDs on the market are made up of similar Bariatrix products and there is really nothing wrong with them. The diet was originally supposed to be based on 4 packets a day I believe but due to demand from people who only wanted to do 3 per day Rob added in the advice that you should take a multivit if on 3 packs. The nutritional info isn't hidden, it's freely available on the website. To be honest personally I'd take a multivit anyway with any VLCD just in case, just as I did when I did LT which I know I couldn't do again as I hated everything bar the choc shake.

Anyway don't many Exante people add in different types of bar? If people are going to be really purist about things then surely they should stick with the Exante products only? I've never been a purist and I occasionally have the Tesco or Biggest Loser bars on this diet if I fancy one. Others over here do mix and match with the VLCD they've been on before. Each to their own I say.

I've lost 3.5 stone in almost 4 months including a planned break and have included my signature here so you can see. I'm quite a slow loser so I'm pleased with what I've lost so far and am hoping to make 4 stone by Xmas leaving 2 stone to go in the new year when I restart.

Hey pinkmantha - all the products I but from slim n save r consistent and I enjoy them (I use bars, spag Bol, cottage pie, and porridge and then I used Cambridge diet shakes!) I have never felt the need to take extra vitamins but u can just take 1 a day if concerned. It's very good customer service and as its a small company I presume they don't have the advertising budget like exante do so can't big them selves up as much! Which I guess leads back to the customer service being so good. Anyway I'd say try for yourself. I started with Cambridge items then from about week3 I used slim an save products too.. I have lost 1stone7lbs in 6 weeks and due to lose another 4.5 pounds this week I hope!

All the best x x

People can be really evangelical about their diets - they find something that works for them and that's great but.........

I got the same type of reaction when I switched from CD to Exante. Off the internet, no counsellor, new kid on the block etc etc

All you can do is your research and go with what works for you

Good luck, whichever path you choose

xx

people are scared of change or trying something new , perhaps spme are afraid you will switch to something else and find it easier / better than what they are doing

You can see for yourself exactly what is in each product and if you are still concerned take a supplement

when I started I was mixing slim and save with weight to go shakes Im now 100% slim and save

The thing i like about this diet is that it doesnt feel difficult , I find other plans like torture and if i was doing 3 shakes a day on this it would be just as bad but because i can have spag bol , porridge , cottage pie and the veg allowance it is not only bearable but enjoyable

when i have a break from it , i dont find it hard to get back on which is a massive plus to me

Im definitely not a purist , I have a mind of my own and as I get to know my own body and what works for me it gets easier and easier. Do what is right for you

Hey I know u! My losses exactly the same hehe xxx

Back