thinking

missy3

starving!
Its really amazing how LT makes you feel about yourself, even now when i'm so early into it and have only managed about 24 days in total. I can completely honestly say I feel like a new person.
Its not even the fact that i have any money to buy anything, its just that today I went into shops i've never even been in before, i didnt feel out of place nor did i care that nothing in the places would even fit me.. i felt completely comfortable with myself and in the fact that soon enough i could have the choice of anything in there. I even tried on a dress and got stuck!! but it didnt bother me like it would have when i wasnt doing anything about my weight.. i laughed about it. I walked around town today with my head held high and i even felt like i looked good and its been so long since ive felt like that.
When you feel good about yourself you want to treat yourself better, I found i was looking at perfumes and tanning products etc.. things i just wouldnt have been bothered about in the past.
Ive even been thinking about LT and how much in the past i have complained about it.. but in reality its a drink you have 3 times a day, that'll change your life.
Im looking forward to the journey and all the bad days that come with it.. cos even at 24lb loss i feel amazing.. imagine wat it'd feel like at the end. Lt is completely worth it and i wish i'd have figured that out first time round and maybe i'd be were i wanna be right now. Well done to everyone on what they have achieved so far, i feel completely inspired at the minute and i really hope it continues until i reach goal.

Good for you hun. Keep at it, the results are fab on LT.:D
I too have been stuck in a dress before now :eek:. I plan for that NOT to happen again ;)

I actually had to resort to ripping it to get out! i coughed loudly to disguise it and ran out of the shop lol

What an excellent attitude to take!

I am glad that you have turned the page and realised how brilliant this product can make you feel.

It can be so easy to get stuck in the rut of "I can't do this, I can't do this", but once you turn it around it all makes sense and becomes so much easier to do. That is what I was getting at when I posted my essay last night. Well done and make sure you pass on the inspiration xxx

Back