**Thinner Thursday Daily Thread**

charley24

Silver Member
Morning !

Just a quickie as hair dresser due.....my very dark brown hair is being cut and coloured and I am going a bit blonde - shocker ! Will post pics when done eeeeeeekkk !

Have had it very dark for 10 years !

Hope everone having a good morning x

Morning all,
Am sat here nursing a strong coffee after almost skating to school and back, our culdesac is all open plan with no garden walls to cling onto, thank god it is wheelie bin day, we live at the top of the culdesac and all the pavements are slighlty sloping so I just lurched from bin to bin clutching Master T.
Once the caffine has calmed the nerves it housework, collect Master T, CDC due 3ish for official weigh in and much needed products then my nephew's birthday gathering, where I will restrain myself from the cake and just have a coffee.
Hope you are happy with your new colour Charley, I am due at the h.d tomorrow morning, but will stick with the usual I think for now.

Have a happy day everyone x

Can't wait to see the pics charley.

Enjoy the housework Mrs T - thats what i'm off to do. Tidy the kitchen after breakfast, sort out the 7 loads of washing (clean) that my husband dumped on the floor in the box room because he couldn't find a top (that he had left in the study ...dirty!). The hit the kids toy store, then clear the dining (aka dumping) room table and then into my craft space in the kitchen - if I get all that done( in my dreams) I'll be back.......

afternoon ladies, hope your all having a good one

1.5 litres of water down so far and 1 shake

have dropped off madam at school, taken a trip to the pharmacy for meds for a mate ( hes got man flu, or a bit of a cold as us women call it )
kitchen has been cleaned, dishwashers on too. made carribean fish soup yesterday, smelt lovely when i cooked it ( its frozen now in madam sized meal portions ) but today boy did the kitchen hum

might read a book for a while before i go back for madam, knowing me ill still be on here thou lol

Hi Mrs T, I agree about the ice !!! Not nice !!! Ah hope you resisted tht cake !

Hi Setas, hope you have managed to get the house sorted, I need to do mine, my hair took 4 and a half hours !

Hi Sum, ohh that fish soup sounds good !!!!!!!

Ok here is pic of the new hair, I have been very dark, same style for ohhh 16 years so taking some getting used to, I look a bit funny as I was about to sneeze !

Attachments

• Picture 618.jpg
    Picture 618.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 100
Charley, the hair looks lovely. I wish I could change mine. I have very very very curly hair and it always looks the same. I spent 6 hours in the hairdresser once and told them I wanted something totally different. It looked exactly the same but shorter, actually I looked like Wendoline from Wallace and Gromit. Not fun. I just let it do what it wants now.

Hair is lovely Charley, and yep I resisted the Liverpool Birthday Cake,didn't fancy a mouthful of Stevie G!!!

Setas, hope you got your jobs done and Sumayyah so glad to hear K back at school. I like doing cook ups for Master T then freezing so that I end up with loads of home-made microwave meals and just add veg......if only I had had the same healthy outlook on my own eating habits ! x

love the hair charley looks great :)

sounds like everyone is having a good day :)

I worked last night so spent all morning in bed then got up and took my mum and the kids to a local garden centre for a wander and a cake ( the kids and my mum .. I glugged my water !!)

then home cook tea , wash upand now the kids are in bed and i am watching my biggest love .. Hollyoaks !! I am also going to watch 'will my extreme diet kill me ' as i was at work so sky +ed it :)

Got friends coming for the weekend tomorrow so we are having a chinese , i am going to have a small chicken omlette so I can have a bit of soemthing but not go too far off track , I start 810 on monday so to be honest ketosis isnt much of an issue now as i wont be in it !!

Thanks for the hair compliments, it's actually much lighter than the pic, hubby loves it - phew !

Ah Becca, I would love cury hair, I have to use my tongs all the time !

Well done for resisting cake Mrs T !!!!

Katie, good luck for 810 and ohh chicken omelette sounds yum and very healthy !!!!

xxx

Back to work for me tomorrow so hope I come home to a Friday thread hehhe x

Back