Thinner Tuesday Thread

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minxie, 16 March 2010 Social URL.

1. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Well good morning to all. And a very good morning it is for me as I managed to get through day one 100% ss:D Small steps etc etc!! I feel proud of myself as I've tried to get through day one so many times since the new year and I've finally done it. And I even managed to sit in McDs whilst OH ate a meal and I just sipped coffee:p

Today it's a trip to the vet with my poorly dog for more blood tests, followed by a gentle walk for him. I'm off work at the moment for a couple of weeks so in a way that makes it easier for me to do CD as if I'm tired I can rest and if I'm tempted I can log on here for a bit of inspiration.

Hope everyone has a great day and I'm looking forward to tomorrow already so I can say I've done day 2 100% as well, lol:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done minxie thats really good! Im hoping that i will do 100% today! But i dont have my official weigh in till thursday so am not to fussed but i am really lol!
    I was going to make a tuesday thread but i couldnt think of a name lol!

Im at work today so it is easier for me although everyone is ordering breakfast in so all i can smell is bacon n sausage etc!Not good!
    Im not going to say ill be good tonight because i have been saying that and i junx myself so wont do that again! Lol

4. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Morning guys day 2 for me im off to a good start.

Have a great cd day x

5. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Good morning Minxie! I hope that your dog is ok :(

I've got a day of no work and no uni today so I feel like just lazing around in my PJs but I can't, I've got a doctors appointment at 10.20, it was still a lie in for me today though :) Though I suddenly really feel like going to the gym! I'm doing the Race for Life in July, so I probably should be getting to the gym and working up my walking/running, and just generally having walks. I've got a damaged tendon in my ankle, so got to get that strengthened, my physio would beat me if he saw that I didn't do any strengthening exercises for it now!

I hope that whatever you're all doing today you have have fab food free days!

6. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Oops, cross posted, morning Shanny, morning H2LB.

H2LB, just take each hour as it comes, doesn't seem like such a big job when you do that I find. Evenings are the hardest for me too I have to say. But you can do it! x

7. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Morning caroline hope you have a good day chick.x

8. slim4life

slim4life Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.92%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now SW
    well done to you i am just restarting today have not done cambridge for nearly 3 years so very happy to be back on board.

Just had a lovely hot choc mint:)

9. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi folks :) I got through my day one restart too and am feeling good lol if somewhat tired but... about to have my first soup then go out for a walk.

Mrs Taurus likes this.
  10. Agnes

Agnes Full Member

Start Weight:
    128kg
    Current Weight:
    128kg
    Goal Weight:
    95kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Morning everyone, I have this bad cold (again... I seem to get a cold every 3 weeks now :() and really feel like eating something today even though I'm not hungry. I have my WI tonight and feel like I haven't lost much. We'll see. Good luck everyone today :wavey:

11. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    good luck Agnes - hope it goes well!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.