third day headache

slimsea

Just posting this it is 1.30am can't sleep got awful headeache!:cry:
Cheated had a hot chocolate drink only a small one but feel guilty, will this blow my weight loss?:sigh:

Step away from the hot chocolate and put your hands up! :D Seriously though you have got to day 3 which is maybe the hardest of all. In another day or two you should be right as rain, please don't give up now. Did you take something for your headache?

Hey just forget about last night now and get right back on without a second thought, the headache is good believe it or not means you heading into ketosis..... drink loads and loads of water, beast thing to do is sip water constantly after a day of doing this you will realise you can get about 4- 5 litres and it doesnt really feel like you drinking it cos you sipping constantly. the more water you drink the faster this will flush out your little misdemeanor oh and i would if you feel up to it go for a walk or go up and down the stairs another few times to burn off the extra glycologen ( aka the hot choc from last night that has been stored somewhere in your body LOL )

If you get a choc craving make up a choc shake as hot choc and put 2 tablet sweetners in it, after a couple of days it tastes really nice and really sweet, then you can cut out the sweetner. I tend to have a hot choc at night round 7/8 as this is when i used to snack alot and i really dont feel like i missing out now x

good luck keep us posted and just look forward now the 1st week is ALWAYS the hardest but you can do this x

Back