third time lucky need support

BEVAN

help!!!!
i know i loose weight when i stick to it, I feel as though i am being sobotarged on purpose my partner either does not feed the children or starts aking me whats for dinner and i can't go near food for a few days at least while i get under way:(. i feel its delibrate I feel he's playing with me:cry: because the 1st time he requested i did loose any more weight i still weighed 14 stone but he wanted me that big, Why!!!.:sigh: the second time he was supportive I needed surgery:cool: but once off the tfr i got scared:mad: i didn't know i was that small and i panic:rolleyes: we didn't go out in the same circles and i felt alone and vunerable.:cry: this is the third time and i don't feel supported really I just don't feel happy because i'm not sticking to it.:cry: this is partly because I am not having my urine tested each week with the threat of being kicked off it was an excellent deterent and also made me drink enough water to make sure i didn't have too much ketones in my uring.:eek: I'm gutted because I am wasting time and money instead of buzing about my new weight. :rolleyes:I am less weight but its not good enough. what am i affraid of I have muscle and understand that i must stay active especially on TFR muscle is easy to burn if your not using it compared to fat.:) i accept I am a very small person and always was I just didn't think it was small. I am a size 10 to 12 when I'm not fat. I look good when i am thinner and this time i will dress up instead of hiding.:) I need help!!!!,

Well done bevan the first step is to be open and honest about your difficulties try setting your self your first goal to make it through one day of TFR 100%
good luck!!

Back