Third Time Lucky...!

Need to get up but I can't be bothered!!

I'm back to uni on Monday and have a grand total of 8 hours a week in uni - 12-6 on Monday and 12-3 on Thursday.

So, I've decided to treat uni as a job from now on because I'm fed up of spending loads of time in bed!

So, from 9-5, Monday to Friday I will be up and doing things related to uni/job/diet!

I'll have an hour for lunch and I'll have the weekends off. Not going to be too strict with myself but I need something to get up for!

Today's plan is:

B: crumpet and egg if we have one - otherwise 2 crumpets.

L: wrap, crisps and yoghurt

D: having dinner out - not sure where! A pub I expect so will try to make a good choice.

E: will try to do 20 min zumba and 20 min just dance.

I'm making 2 cakes today - birthday ones for my mum and brother.

Tomorrow is a joint gathering for their birthdays as my brother is going back to uni so there will be nice food!

Like today, I'll try to be good throughout the day and exercise too and then have what I like in the eve.

I had to do the same thing with uni otherwise I just found myself doing nothing which ended up making me tired so I actually had no energy to do things! I'm back to uni on Monday too, unfortuantely I don't have just 8 hours a week! I'm in 9-6 every day except thursday which is 9-4. We've got a 5 hour break on mondays though and tuesday has a 3 hour gap, I'm not looking forward to this timetable I have to admit! Going to try and use the gap on monday to go to the gym and see what I can do on a bike, if they'll let me pay to use it just once! Are you looking forward to going back to uni?

I'm sort of looking forward to it. There had been big fallings out re a house for next year (I think I mentioned it) and so I'm not as excited as I usually am. I've had such a nice time at home with my friends and family.

I'm looking forward to getting back to a routine and doing some work. And I've managed to get a spot to give a talk to 400 teachers in London at the biggest TeachMeet of the year - very proud of myself! So, I've things to look forward to.

I've gotten used to seeing my bf every week and now have to go back to every 3 weeks so not looking forward to that!

Having worked for 6 years in decently paid jobs, when I have a uni break and do temping work and earn decent money again, it makes me think I am absolutely crazy for going to uni at my age - I hate having no money! All I want to do with my life is travel and I hate knowing that it's uni OR travel for a long while yet!

Finding if I spend time writing on here then I'm staying in track.

I've got 1199 calories left for tonight if I use my exercise cals, which should be plenty for my meal out.

Going to plan my next few days:

Friday
B: crumpet and yoghurt (223)
L: wrap, crisps and yoghurt (495)
D: having dinner at my mums, no idea what but with exercise I'll have 1215 left which is plenty!
E: 40 mins zumba and just dance (303)

Saturday
B: I'm not going to have anything in the house as I'm moving back to uni, but I'll be really busy so think I'll be ok goin without!
L: wrap and crisps (374)
D: no idea - my friends will be visiting me at uni so I expect it'll be pizza or something.
E: will be moving all my things to uni and cleaning (213)

Will be going out in the evening so lots of drink but LOTS of dancing!

Sunday
B: none - will be hungover I expect!
L: I think we may go out for a pub lunch
D: depends what we have during the day

Loved reading your diary! For a student you're doing really well on the food front! Good luck with Uni for this term x

Thanks!

When I look back I am disappointed as although I occasionally have lost, I have then put it on again and so I have stayed the same weight whilst at uni. But, when I think about it properly, this is my first time living away from home, with a big drinking lifestyle and loads of temptations. The guys in my house have all put on at least a stone so to STS I'd actually pretty good!

For last nights meal I had burger and chips - should have chosen more healthily! Then had a small slice of cake when I got home.

I had 1199 to use to be within my 1650 cals, so even if I went over, it'll be under 2000 which I see as an achievement!

I had an awful night sleep so am still in bed at the mo. Will get up and force myself to do exercise.

It's my mums family gathering for her birthday tonight so I am going to try to make her a little present (buying her main one when we go to Cardiff).

For dinner she has made nibbles and snacks so I'm going to just try to be sensible. I'll have about 1000 cals left again so plenty to use.

I watched BL last night - was really upset for Declan to go home as he had worked so hard, so was glad when he was able to stay. I though sam seemed like a very horrible person - so selfish and rude when he left!

I thought the two girls should have gone - I don't think they'll last very long.

You still not well?

Don't push yourself if you're not feeling up to it. Especially if you had such a bad night's sleep, just rest up chick.

Good luck, hope you have fun too.

Just realised that my hours tomorrow being 12-6 at uni with no break means I won't have time for a proper lunch.

I've already done my food shop so not goin to buy anything else. Not sure what the best plan is. Usually I would have crumpets for breakfast and a wrap with crisps and a yoghurt for lunch.

I could have an early lunch at 11:30? Or I could have a big breakfast - but I'm generally not that hungry at breakfast.

I'll deffo take a cereal bar or something but not sure what's best?!

Could you have breakfast as normal and then take a lunch (wrap or something?) that you could eat in lecture? People are always eating in my sessions, as long as it's not Science, no-one minds.

I can understand that, I'm the same. I'd say have an early lunch then and maybe take a snack of a cereal bar or something to have later on.

Back