Third Time Lucky...!

I'd suggest an early lunch too and something to snack on, like fruit or a cereal bar.

So, to start my week off nicely me and my bf have split up. I thought things were fine, he clearly didn't as he called me to break up last night - annoyed he did it over the phone.

Although I was happy with him, I know it's for the best as we weren't well suited - he doesn't ever want marriage and sadly can't have children - I want both.

I am adventurous and love travelling and he likes to stay and watch movies - and that's it!

But, even tho I know it's for the best, it hurts like hell and I'm devastated that I've lost a friend.

We were together 8 months so not hugely long but long enough for me to fall in love ( he "doesn't believe" in love).

He said he doesn't want a gf right now - he is 30 so am surprised by that! He has major issues from his upbringing relating to how he sees relationships so it is for the best.

I've cried this morning and am going to talk to him today, just a nice normal chat, to tie things up properly as I was really upset last night.

Not going to let this ruin my diet - might not be in the mood for so much exercise but I will eat healthily.

Sorry to hear that hun. Hope youre okay.

I'm sorry chick, that's really sucky news! But, as hard as it is, if it's for the best then it's probably better to happen now than in another 8 months when it would be even harder. If you ever need or want to chat, you know where I am hun xx

Thanks guys. Had a horrible day; been so sad but we've just spoken and had a lovely talk - maybe we can be friends.

Foodwise it has been really low - I had the 12-6 lecture but because of what happened with me and my bf I felt sick rather than hungry.

I managed 2 crumpets before the lecture and a cereal bar whilst there. Had soup and a baguette for tea and a yoghurt for pudding and a choc biscuit with my tea.

No exercise apart from walk to and from uni.

Hope for a better day tomorrow xx

Hope Youre okay. Friends is good :)

I hope that you do manage to work it out and be friends at least. Hope you have a better day today hun.

Lot's of hugs to you chick, I know exactly how you feel, I am going through the same thing right now.

I know from previous chats we said we have similar OH's. Commitment issues, no marriage, no get up an go or holidays etc. I couldn't take it any more, and I hope you can see that maybe his attitude to life will hold you back. I put my life on hold for 10 years, and I just don't want you to do the same. I still love him and probably always will, but it's time to get my life back on track, and hopefully find someone who will love me enough to marry me, and I hope you find the same hun.

It's hard, but you'll get there, and being friends is great if you are strong enough to do it. xxx :)

Ooh what's the new job?

I feel like cr*p this morning!

Me and my bf (ex...) spoke yesterday - he text me saying he misses me etc and it's so hard. He has split up with me because he thinks he isn't right for me - which on paper he isn't - but we both still seem to want to be with each other - the only reason I don't is in case this happens again, and that he is probably right about being right for eachother.

I was ok yesterday as I had to get up to work. Now, I have a day off and I'm lying in bed still feeling sorry for myself.

Want to get up to exercise and can't bring myself to.

I have loads of uni work to do so I should just get on with it but I feel so down :(

Foodwise I'll have a good day - im very focused with it at the moment luckily!

Feeling a bit more positive. Done my exercise and sticking to food plan.

Trying to plan for the rest of my weekend - I'm going to London tomorrow at 3 on the train.

I think I'll be going out for dinner but provided I exercise in the morning then this will be fine.

Problem is the next day- in going to a teaching conference at 1pm. I'll have breakfast - think I might take two crumpets with me I have at my friends- she is a coeliac and also never has much in the house!

For lunch I'll take my usual so that's fine.

I'm being taken out for dinner to Pizza Express so plan to have one of the pizzas with salad in the middle. There will be drink too and it is a networking event - I'm giving a presentation in front of 400 people (yes I am HUGELY nervous!!) so I may have a few drinks. Will be walking around the fair all day so that's my exercise. But I'll be having lunch at 1 and then dinner at 10! So I may need a snack earlier.

Saturday I'll be having a sensible breakfast but am going to Cardiff so will be having lunch and dinner out I expect.

Then on Sunday I'll be having all meals out again. At least I'll be able to walk around a lot both days.

I really do understand how hard it is. I had the same thing today and I just couldn't do it, knew that going back there would just end up exactly where I am now again at some point down the line and it would just hurt more. So I really do understand how much it sucks but think you're making the right decision hun.

Definitely agree, I'd like that too please!

Sorry to have gone AWOL!

I went to London on Thursday and stayed at a friends.

Friday I went to a technology ad education fair and I then attended a teachers conference in the evening.

I signed up to give a talk - only 2 mins- in front of 400 people! And I did it! Wouldn't have been able to do this before losing some weight so really proud of my confidence!

Have made some amazing contacts and had people coming up to me all night to congratulate me - it is the first time a student has given a talk there apparently!

Came back home on Friday night and then off to Cardiff on Saturday morning. Ate out for lunch and dinner but did walk a lot.

Stayed over and ate out for breakfast today but again have walked loads.

Driving home now and will then be on the train back to uni tonight- too much travel this week!!!

So diet has been hit and miss all weekend but I'll be fine from now.

Back