Third Time Lucky...!

Hi Sarah,
Shame about the scales being different weights and you being higher than you thought, but at least you have a starting point again :) good luck.x

Sorry about the scales. I don't really know what to say, I guess there's not much you can do. :)

Wont be long til u really r 199 tho x

Those 9lbs will soon be off!

Big sympathies for yr cough and sneezes, I am suffering too, it's such a bummer when we have to go to work not well.
It's so easy to munch when poorly, so well done keeping on track
Claire x

Sorry, think you might have caught mine. I have been very slutty with my germs and spread them all over your diary!!!

Get well soon honey :) xxx

I binged last night. Don't know what's Wrong with me!

I had a packet if rocky biscuits - to go with my lunch- I can never trust myself with them though. I ended up having a few in bed and then thought I may as well have the whole packet - that way I have a bad day and don't get tempted to ruin the next day- not sure in my logic! But... It does mean I should be ok tonight as there are no naughties at home!

Eating is ok today and I am going to do core when I get in.

Put the binge behind u wev all been there xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did exactly the same last night with some hula hoops and cookies, your not alone hun.
Been fine today though, sometimes we need to get it out of our systems. :)

I had kebab meat and chips! It's a new day for all three of us, got to just move on and try to do better today.

Thanks girls!

Been good with food today... Got dinner to go yet.

I've just done kettleworx core - only 20 mins tho as my cough was awful throughout it and I couldn't stop!!

Im sitting here with blonde hair dye in... Have been blonde for about 3 years and then went back to my natural light brown in September but I miss the blonde!! So hopefully it'll turn out ok!!

Ooh nice. Id be so terrified to dye mine for some reason.

How'd it go, back to blonde bombshell?

I did exactly the same when I became single. Dyed my hair back to blonde. Don't know why, just an instant reflex. I'm single, so I should be blonde!!! :)

Back