Third Time Lucky!

Jess1973

Hello everyone, This is my third time on Lipotrim, having lost and regained 3 and a half stone twice before. I'm 4 days into Lipotrim and this time when I get to goal I plan to keep it off with a change of lifestyle. Returning to my old ways has been my downfall. I have my first weight loss goal in 6 weeks time, I go to New York and want to be 2 stones slimmer for that, my second goal is a holiday to Thialand in May, I want to be at goal weight 9.7 for that. I weighed in at 15 stone 10 at my first weigh in 4 days ago! Look forward to reading your motivational posts and giving and receiving group support.

Good luck Jess, if you did it before you know all the hurdles, but you also know that you can do it. AND you have some lovely trips lined up as goals. Go for it :)

Good luck Jess, if you did it before you know all the hurdles, but you also know that you can do it. AND you have some lovely trips lined up as goals. Go for it :)
Thank you, I have been motivating myself for weeks prior to starting. Lipotrim is the only diet I am able to stick to! I've been trying an failing at other diets for the last few months now. I'm very happy to be back in control again! I look forward to reading your posts!

Back