third time lucy

fatnfedup

:sigh: Hi there i have started my lt today, this is the third time this month i just dont seem to be able to get past day 3 and always end up giving in and stuffing my face. I feel more fed up now than i did a month ago. I am starting to think that i am going to be fat for the rest of my life.

I am 5ft 4 and weigh 15st13 all my friends are slim i haven't been out for years because i am too embarrased to be seen when they all look so great.

Please help has anyone else had to try LT a few times before they succeeded.

I have just found this site and read every single message on it, think it is great and hope:wave_cry: that the support will help me this time.

Ive not tried LT before but like most I guess we have all tried many different diets many times. The bottom line is stick to it and lose or cheat and fail AGAIN! Which I dont really think you want to so get on it and enjoy your trip on LT it will work but only if you let it, its the best diet in the world.......Good luck xxxxxxx

:sigh: Hi there i have started my lt today, this is the third time this month i just dont seem to be able to get past day 3 and always end up giving in and stuffing my face. I feel more fed up now than i did a month ago. I am starting to think that i am going to be fat for the rest of my life.

I am 5ft 4 and weigh 15st13 all my friends are slim i haven't been out for years because i am too embarrased to be seen when they all look so great.

Please help has anyone else had to try LT a few times before they succeeded.

I have just found this site and read every single message on it, think it is great and hope:wave_cry: that the support will help me this time.
Hi welcome back ..treat this time as your first!
Ask yourself a few questions
1. How much do you really want to be slim?
2. Is food more important than the felling you will get when you are slim...e.g confidence, happiness, achievement
3. Are you ready to start your LT adventure?
Day 3 is the hardest once you pass your first week you have cracked it.
When feeling hungry or just wanting to eat i watch the LT VIDEO and drink water until i am sooo full i could not ecen think about food!
It does require a little will power at first, i didn't thik i ahd it but i awas SOOOO wrong.
so Take LT , forget food & be slim xx
Good luck on your first week
You CAN do it!

third time lucky

Thanks for that, i am sure this site will be a big help too, its good to read success stories when you are feeling low.

I am a single mom to a 4 year old she is due to see her father in july and i dont really want him to see me this big not that i want him back, but it would be really nice to look a yummy mummy instead of a frumpy fatty i have 2 months do you reckon i could be in skinny jeans by then, or am i asking a bit too much lol. would be good for him to see what he's missed x

If you stick at it it 110% you should get 2 stone off in 2 month x

know the feeling hun...yeah strict lt 2 stone in 2 monthswill melt off!!!!!!

third time lucky

That would be great, i went and bought myself a running machine yesterday and a sauna suit, thought that might help speed things up, what do you all think are you doing exercise aswell, or just the diet x

yeah stick to it and the weeks will fly by think about going out in a few months thin or in a few months you will be staying in. A night out with your mates sounds better

do try it hun, its great cos it works. If you can get past the first week you will be fine. Good luck :)

Back