Third Time's A Charm...

Loving your recipes hope you don't mind me subscribing

Course not! Always good to have new people around :)

Sorry I've not been updating guys, still off plan atm :\ Just need to take these few days off as I'm exhausted, hormonal and just need comfort food! Will get back to photos and recipes soon :)

Yeah I've been soo busy at uni and then I start school placement next week, which means I'm going to be even busier. I haven't been on plan the last two weeks really, but I'm hoping that now I'm going to be at school all day, it will be easier because I won't have anything to eat but what I bring with me!!!! :) Glad you are still doing ok! :) x

Yeah I've been soo busy at uni and then I start school placement next week, which means I'm going to be even busier. I haven't been on plan the last two weeks really, but I'm hoping that now I'm going to be at school all day, it will be easier because I won't have anything to eat but what I bring with me!!!! :) Glad you are still doing ok! :) x

I always find it easier to stick to plan when I have a set routine and know when I'll have a chance to eat etc! Especially when you can only eat the food you pack! Means that if you get to lunchtime and get a chocolate craving, you've got no choice but to stick to the healthy food sensible you packed in the morning and ignore any thoughts of chocolate haha!

Not quite on plan haha... Or at all! Basically been off plan for the last 4/5 days! Eek... Just had a bit of an 'I need comfort food, blah blah blah' week tbh :p Going to try and eat a bit better today (as I've said everyday since day 1 off plan!) and will post what I eat on here in an attempt to keep myself from being too bad (can already feel the failure haha!) but I'm finishing off a cake which means lots of jam, icing etc around me and then going to a party tonight! Lots of alcohol and nibbly bits haha... Nevermind! x

Haha, your wish is my command! Finally finished and am rewarding myself with half hour in the bath and then a mad dash to get myself dolled up!

ForumRunner_20130202_183636.png

dammit, its gone sideways again but never mind, no patience to fix it now haha!

Very good x i did a mod inspired cake for my sons 18th x will try to upload if i can x

Enjoy your night :D

Ah thanks Shellbell! Ooh, I'd love to see it if you can upload it :) The night was a good one, thanks!

Off plan still, surprise surprise! Also really ill now, think I have some kind of flu or just a bad virus so that's fun :\ Going to just not worry too much about food at the moment as I know I'll get sick of eating badly soon and when I feel better I'll actually have the energy to cook good food :) I've lost the weight before, I can do it again!

Noticing a pattern though, both times I've got to target now, as soon as I get there I go off plan and gain the weight again?! What's that about...?

Just dropping in to say GET WELL SOON lovely xx
Being unwell is not easy to stay on plan - do not despair, you'll be back on it when you feel better!
Echinacea is really good for keeping lurgys away - I always take it & vitamin C as soon as I start feeling a niggle, and as long as you keep it up the lurgy usually goes away.

Just dropping in to say GET WELL SOON lovely xx
Being unwell is not easy to stay on plan - do not despair, you'll be back on it when you feel better!
Echinacea is really good for keeping lurgys away - I always take it & vitamin C as soon as I start feeling a niggle, and as long as you keep it up the lurgy usually goes away.

Sorry, meant to reply when I saw this the other day but was obviously just out of it haha! Thank you :)

I have a low immune system so take multi-vits constantly anyway, though I've seen a lot of people say echinacea has postive affects on shortening the length of colds, so might give that a try! Going to have a look at other immune system boosting foods/supplements too as mine is pretty ridiculous haha!

Tired of being off plan (surprise, surprise! Knew I'd get here...) so I'm actually going to plan the food I'll eat tomorrow - shock horror! I literally never plan my food for the day/week, I usually just walk into the kitchen, see what we have and then decide what I'll eat... But, it's probably the best way to get me to have a day on plan :) Will probably literally only be tomorrow on plan though as I'm then going away for the weekend to Nottingham to see my friend at uni so there'll be lots of alcohol and bad foods!

So, here goes...

7/1/13

Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal bread (HexB) with extra light butter (1.5 syns), a banana and some grapes.

Lunch - Beetroot, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, 30g boursin (HexA tweak!) balsamic vinegar and cooked meats (not sure what we have/what I'll fancy!).

Dinner - Chicken stir fry with carrot, cabbage, onion, sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns) and soy sauce with Amor straight to wok rice noodles (free, I think!).

Snacks - Graze Pina Colada (5 syns) and Wotsits (4.5 syns) - more just a suggestion to myself for the snacks, these might vary :)

Syns - All I'll say is hopefully less than 15 haha!

Nottingham sounds fun! I had a friend at uni there too and also had my hen weekend there! The pub that's a church is pretty cool if it's still there?! For my hen weekend, we did Go Ape and stayed in a youth hostel, soooo much fun!! Dressed up as sailors, oh I remember the days when I had fun :) :) :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Bless you love - awful feeling under the weather :(
You must be feeling better to have now got planning! And def give the echinacea a go - I swear by it!xxx

PS - have fun at the weekend!x

Nottingham sounds fun! I had a friend at uni there too and also had my hen weekend there! The pub that's a church is pretty cool if it's still there?! For my hen weekend, we did Go Ape and stayed in a youth hostel, soooo much fun!! Dressed up as sailors, oh I remember the days when I had fun :) :) :)

Ooh definitely sounds fun! Heard lots about Go Ape - think they have one over in Norfolk too? Might be making that up :p

Thanks Lou! Gonna search out some echinacea ;D

So, not quite sure the plan's worked so far haha! Or it kind of has, at least! I had toast for breakfast with a banana and then a lovely salad for lunch! The salad was amaaazing! :D As some of you know, I really hate salads usually! They bring me to the brink of gagging haha :p But this one was so lovely, maybe because I tweaked my HexA and had boursin? Either way... Definitely a salad I'll repeat!

Kind of failed though when mum came home with all the shopping and there were mini poppadoms and chocolate cookies from the bakery! Yum! Definitely too many syns, but never mind! I'm glad I've stuck to the meals I planned :)

Still going to make the dinner I planned, too! But at the moment we have a hyper two year old running around squealing and my mum's stressed (as she always is when she volunteers to look after Sophie!) and trying to cook dinner for everyone so I'll have to wait till the kitchen's free :p

Making lists of what I'll pack for tomorrow and then I'll pack it for real later!! :D

Also, kind of unrelated to anything, but feeling a bit upset at the moment as I have TOTM! It's kind of good as usually it's only been about a week between them, and this one has been at least a gap of 3 weeks! So kind of good, but is it stupid of me that I'm disappointed I'm not pregnant? I think I really knew I wasn't, but was still thinking it was a possibility and got quite upset when TOTM turned up :\ So stupid! It would not be a good time for me to get pregnant, but I'm just so broody all the time! SO glad I've got my little friend Sophie to play with and snuggle :p

Crikes hun, you don't want a baby yet but hormones and feelings are really hard to deal with! Just give ickle soph lots of cuddles and be glad that you can give her back and enjoy a boozy weekend! Plenty of time honey, I've never heard you mention your boyf before?! x x

Haha, I know it's utterly ridiculous - just hormone fuelled like you said! I've always wanted kids, but like you said at least I can give Sophie back and go out and drink with friends for now haha! Ah, we're not officially together hence why I don't really talk about it :p He's my friend's older brother, and she's not too keen on us being together so we're just keeping it casual while she gets used to the idea - proves just how insane I was being disappointed about totm haha! Very irrational :)

Soph's just gone home and she was so adorable today - apparently when my mum took her to a mother and toddler group this morning (before she came to our house) she was asking after me all morning like 'Where's warwar? I want to see warwar!' and she's been like a limpet all day which is lovely :p x

Oh hello! me from Wordpress here! I've just statred a diary on here too so thought I'd subscribe :) x

Oh hello! me from Wordpress here! I've just statred a diary on here too so thought I'd subscribe :) x

I figured you must be the same Skulldilocks haha! I've been a bit off plan but will be back on it Wednesday so hang in there haha :) x

So tomorrow is finally Wednesday, the start of Lent and the start of me getting back on plan after these two weeks of stupidity! I'm not going to weigh in again this week as the number will just depress me and probably set me back even more as I'll comfort eat! Will save it for next Friday :) The only thing that I know I will go 'off plan' for is next Thursday - I got a complimentary meal for 2 at Yo! Sushi as compensation for seeing a mouse when I ate at their St Pancras restaurant the other day! As it's free, I'm going to load up on everything and not worry about sticking to plan - to compensate for that I'm going to keep my syns at 10 for the rest of the week :) (The week being this Saturday coming to next Friday - I'm just going to eat my normal 15 syns until this Friday).

As planning really helped me have as on plan a day as possible last Thursday, I'm going to do that again tonight! So tomorrows meals are going to be:

Breakfast - 35g muesli (HexB) with fat free yoghurt if we have it, or 85ml whole milk (1/2 HexA) and blueberries.

Lunch - Chicken salad (0.5 syns for Nando's Marinade) and spicy rice (2 syns for oil) with fat free vinaigrette dressing and grapes for after.

Dinner - Really not sure what to have yet as I don't know what we have in, but will look in the morning and make a plan before I get to that point so there's no temptation to get off plan!

Snacks I'm just going to work out as I go along as I always fancy different :)

Sounds yum Laura!

I'm really enjoying my green week! I feel really full, actually probably a bit too full, but I know I haven't over eaten at all. 1400 cals today.

Just done the shred. Struggled a bit as my legs and arms are still sore but did it! Xx

Oh I'm glad you've enjoyed your green days :) I'm going to be really interested to see what result it gives you!

I need to get back to exercising too! Think I'm going to have to wait for my chest to be better though, getting breathless after just a few steps haha! Will go to the gym as soon as I feel better :) well done to you for getting on with the shred though! Xx

Back