Third Time's A Charm...

I def won't get a good result on Friday as I was off plan sat and Sunday. In a fairly big way. But might carry it on for next week too. Or EE at the weekend and then green mon-fri again.

Are you feeling any better now? X

You never know though! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Hm not really :/ thanks for asking though haha. Not surprised with the laryngitis diagnosis as I'd already guessed, but now it's transforming into a horrible cough and just general discomfort and pain :( been put on after-surgery-strength antibiotics now and just hoping they kick it in the a*se haha! X

Oh dear, feeling like a proper failure even though I've managed to stay on plan :( Why isn't this as easy as it used to be?! Literally craving such bad things, constantly feeling hungry and can't stop thinking about food! Going to write down everything I've eaten so far and then see how many syns etc I have left for tonight!

13/1/13

Breakfast - 35g muesli (HexB), fat free natural yoghurt, blueberries and strawberries.

Lunch - Salad of lettuce, spinach, beetroot, chicken breast marinaded in Nando's marinade (0.5 syns), fat free vinaigrette and boursin bits (tweak HexA).

Dinner - Crispy potatoes done in actifry (2 syns for oil), pasta with chicken and roasted veg (1.5 syns for oil) and tomato sauce (0.5 syns).

Snacks - 2 pancakes (3 syns), 1tsp sugar (1 syn), one coffee with sugar (1 syn) and milk (1.5 syns?!).

Syns - 11

So, 11 syns for the day and only 4 left to keep me going! I know it sounds stupid but I'm so hungry and craving sugar/carbs that that thought just makes me feel even hungrier haha! This is ridiculous...

Beetroot and Nando's Chicken Salad.jpgMuesli, Yoghurt and Fruit.jpg

Last edited:
Laura lovely, where you've not been well it sounds like your body is trying to build up its energy again. Plenty of fruit and fluid will help. Looks like you've had a good food day :) believe in yourself hun, you can do it. And enjoy those 4 spare syns xXx

Thanks hun! I was feeling positive, until I went to bed! Then I found a packet of jaffa cakes and enjoyed those 4 syns and 12 more! I had 8 jaffa cakes = 16 syns :( Such an idiotic binge, but I've started today positive again and I don't care what happened last night haha, at least the rest of the food was good yesterday! Much better than I've managed at all over the past two weeks!

Ohhh my gosh, breakfast today was SO yummy! Was just ff natural yoghurt, fruit and honey but it tasted amazing! Definitely going to be a favourite of mine in summer - can imagine it tasted even more amazing with fresh mango, pineapple and watermelon etc! Eeek! Food-gasm haha!

Actually going to cook today (think that was my downfall yesterday as I didn't feel like cooking!) and I'm going to make Peri's prawn curry! Don't think I have prawns though, but I do think we have cod fillets so I may defrost a few of those instead :) Really looking forward to it! Going to make a raita as well with ff natural yoghurt, cucumber, sweetener, salt, spring onion and black pepper :) Not sure if that's such a traditional version of it, but it's what I'm making! Also going to have a poppadom or two (one is 2 syns) :) Excited!

14/1/13 (Forever Alone Day!)

Breakfast - FF natural yoghurt, grapes, strawberries and blueberries with honey (1 syn).

Lunch - Jacket potato with 15g boursin bits (Half HexA tweak), beetroot, cucumber and cherry tomatoes with balsamic vinegar.

Dinner - Syn free prawn curry with yellow rice, syn free raita and 2 poppadoms (4.5 syns).

Snacks - Peanut butter cup toastie (HexB for bread and 6 syns for 3 mini cups), Korai Chutney Graze box (2.5 syns - only ate a tiny bit of the chutney!).

Syns - 14

Last edited:
Food sounds good but don't be such a daft monkey, you will NOT be alone forever!! Just think of the money you're saving lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Food sounds good but don't be such a daft monkey, you will NOT be alone forever!! Just think of the money you're saving lol x

Thanks hun haha, it was more a joke than me being upset at being single - there's a 'meme' on the internet called 'Forever Alone' and it's a joke that if you're single, Valentine's day is Forever Alone day! ;D

Forever Alone.jpg(bit of a creepy face, I know haha!)

I know, need all the money I can get at the moment! Looking forward to splashing out a bit on Mother's Day - going to get her a Pandora Charm for her bracelet, a bunch of flowers with chocolates and maybe even a meal out if she fancies it! x

Ooooh, I love pandora! Is sooo expensive tho :)

I know, very! Going to get her one Pandora charm, and might get a few cheaper ones from Argos haha! She has no charms at the moment but was ecstatic when she recieved the bracelet for Christmas from one of my Dad's parishioners (was a complete surprise and such a lovely gift!) so I want her to have something to dangle on it :p

Thanks hun! I was feeling positive, until I went to bed! Then I found a packet of jaffa cakes and enjoyed those 4 syns and 12 more! I had 8 jaffa cakes = 16 syns :( Such an idiotic binge, but I've started today positive again and I don't care what happened last night haha, at least the rest of the food was good yesterday! Much better than I've managed at all over the past two weeks!

Ohhh my gosh, breakfast today was SO yummy! Was just ff natural yoghurt, fruit and honey but it tasted amazing! Definitely going to be a favourite of mine in summer - can imagine it tasted even more amazing with fresh mango, pineapple and watermelon etc! Eeek! Food-gasm haha!

Actually going to cook today (think that was my downfall yesterday as I didn't feel like cooking!) and I'm going to make Peri's prawn curry! Don't think I have prawns though, but I do think we have cod fillets so I may defrost a few of those instead :) Really looking forward to it! Going to make a raita as well with ff natural yoghurt, cucumber, sweetener, salt, spring onion and black pepper :) Not sure if that's such a traditional version of it, but it's what I'm making! Also going to have a poppadom or two (one is 2 syns) :) Excited!

You've been stalked by Jaffa Cakes, that is bad!
I think you're doing really well lovely, you've got hack on top of it and when you're back to full strength you'll be flying again xx

That curry looks amaze, I need to go stalk Peri! Well done X

Just stopping by to subscribe, will have a read tonight! :D xx

Thanks! Been a bit lax with updating again haha...

Basically, I'm really ill still/again :( Don't know what's going on! On my second lot of antibiotics and I feel like I'm getting worse! Temperatures are definitely worse than before and I really don't have much of an appetite :\ I suppose that's good as it means I'm not going wildly off plan, but still not great!!

Food for yesterday and today...

16/1/13

Breakfast - Banana and a nectarine.

Lunch - Two small sweet potatoes with 30g Boursin.

Dinner - Small bowl of macaroni cheese.

Snacks - 2 boiled sweets.

17/1/13

Breakfast - A piece of bread with butter.

Lunch - Nothing.

Dinner - A few cubes of mango?!

Snacks - Fresh pineapple and a cookie.

Oh honey, sorry to hear you're poorly again :-( how miserable for you, big hugs x

Thanks guys!!

I'm alright thanks Jen :) Just finished my second course of antibiotics and I'm so glad as they were really started to hurt my stomach haha! That's the bad thing about having a stomach condition and a low immune disorder - antibiotics kill my stomach!!

Not on plan at all, but also not feeling even vaguely motivated to be! Scared to get on the scales atm, but I'm so tired and think I just need to forget about dieting at the moment, I'll just fail and go off plan even if I try to do it anyway!

Although saying that, my appetite is still really low so I'm definitely not over eating or anything! Feeling the urge to go to the gym and get exercising again, just don't know if I'll have the energy once I get there haha! x

Hope you're feeling better hun. I reckon my the scales will be kind to you because you've hardly eaten xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Helllo!! I'm back again! How are you doing???? I see you've been sick? :( That sucks! I was sick too, not fun! I have been doing terribly, not on plan at all, but from monday I wanna get back on, just been super busy at my school placement! I need to make sure I come on here and see you lot so I stick too it!!! xx

Back