Third Time's A Charm...

Hope you're feeling better hun. I reckon my the scales will be kind to you because you've hardly eaten xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You were right! Just WI this morning on a whim (usually WI Friday mornings) and I'm 11st exactly!! Can't believe I've not gained a single pound! Counting myself extremely lucky and attempting to convince myself not to be so stupid again. Want to get to target (10st) for my weekend away in May (17th-19th) as it's a good place to aim for, I think! Just worked it out and if I start WI properly every Sunday now, I have exactly 11 weeks to lose 14lbs. Is that reasonable?! I think it is... Just over 1lb a week :)

Yay, welcome back again Laura :D Ah, I'm feeling a lot better now, being sick sucks! Hope you're feeling better now though? I am getting back on it 100% tomorrow with you, we can do it together! xx

Glad you are feeling better! I'm still a little bit bunged up but nothing too bad! It's being around 4/5 year olds all week that makes me all germy aha! Yes!! Tomorrow is D-day (diet day) lol! I'm going to have to do some figuring out syns etc tonight! :) Hopefully we shall succeed!! x

I hope you've had a good first day back, too??

Managed to control myself, yay! Had major cravings though and been so hungry... Think it is literally just because I've told myself I'm back on the 'diet' :p Appetite has been rubbish lately so it's annoying it chooses now to come back with a vengence! Might let myself have a few extra syns so I can have a nice, Cadbury Tassimo hot chocolate this evening as I'm really craving something sweet :) It has a milk disc and a syrup disc so I might just count the milk as a HexA (nowhere near enough for a HexA, but a tweak nonetheless!) and 2-3 syns for the syrup :) (Ok, worked it out and no need to go over syns! Woop :))

25/2/13

Breakfast - Half a mango and 2 slices wholemeal bread (HexB) with butter (3 syns) and jam (3 syns).

Lunch - Rice noodles, prawns, mushrooms, spring onions, sweet chilli sauce (2.5 syns) and soy sauce.

Dinner - 'Fried' potatoes, Nando's marinaded (0.5 syns) chicken breast and salad with half a tbsp tomato sauce (0.5 syns).

Snacks - Rich tea biscuit (1.5), Cadbury's Tassimo hot chocolate (HexA and 3 syns).

Syns - 14

No exercise today as I have been very lazy and just schlepped around at home all day! x

Oh, and I have an interview at a nursery at 10.30 tomorrow morning :D Wish me luck! x

Well done for getting back to plan love :) I'm heading back AGAIN with my tail between my legs, why am I struggling so much?! I think the crappy weather has much to answer for.

Good luck for your Interview! I'll keep everything crossed for u xx

Haha this was a long time ago :) posting in here now just to give me somewhere to write things down!

19/09/13 - EE

Breakfast: Tried two weetabix with hot water and a banana chopped on too but it was minging so I just ate the banana! Black tea with 1 sugar (1 syn - trying to avoid aspartame where possible).

Lunch: Baked potato, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, tuna, spring onion, sweetcorn and half Tbsp mayonnaise (2.5 syns). A nectarine and a black tea with 1 sugar (1 syn).

20130919_134347.jpg

Snack: An orange and a milky way celebrations (29 calories = 1.5 syns).

20130919_160419.jpg

Dinner: Rice, onions, carrot, cabbage, mushrooms, prawns, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce (2.5 syns).

20130919_175739.jpg

Snack: Pineapple and cheese (30g - A), and homemade dry apple chips (25g - 1/2B). 330ml diet coke.

20130919_194540.jpg

Syns: 8.5

First day fully back on plan! Stupidly proud of myself haha!

Last edited:
Haha I really need lots of bugging and support to keep going this time! Life is actually treating me pretty well right now!

I got the job I interviewed for back in February (the one mentioned in the last few posts on here) and I really loved it at first but eventually realised it wasn't for me. Finished there on the 2nd sept and now have a part time job as a nanny for two adorable 6 week old twin girls :D

11 hours per week but it is perfect to keep me going for now until I go to uni next year! :D

How are you? Been keeping up to date with your blog and posts on here and it looks like you've had a rough few months! How's your daughter doing now? Also saw about yours and hubby's anniversary the other day, congrats! :D x

20/09/13

Breakfast: Two slices white bread (being really cheeky and tweak B-ing this as haven't had a chance to get wholemeal yet!), two poached eggs, Tbsp tomato sauce (1 syns) and some hot sauce. Nectarine and a coffee with two sugars (2 syns).

20130920_103818.jpg

Lunch: Baked jacket potato, 3 fish sticks, 1 tsp butter (ridiculous, I know! 2 syns) and half a tsp mayo (2.5 syns damn! Thought this was.3 per Tbsp :(). Banana and a black tea.

Dinner: Jerk seasoning (1 syn), skinless boneless chicken thighs, peppers, onions, sweet potato and golden vegetable savoury rice. Vegetable oil used on the vegetables (3 syns).

Snacks: An orange. 175ml whole milk (A) with 2 tsp chocolate milkshake powder (2 syns).

Syns: 13.5

Last edited:
1379701566517.jpg

Dinner! Sorry for the terrible picture, had to use the tablet as phone is dead :p

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

21/09/13 - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (B1) with sugar (2 syns) and milk (most of A1, rest measured out and left in fridge). Black tea.

Lunch:
Chicken and Mushroom Pasta 'n' Sauce (decided this could be had on green day as doesn't contain actual chicken ;)) made with rest of milk from breakfast with spinach stirred in.

2013-09-21 13.09.06.jpg

Snack: Banana and a black tea. Pineapple.

Dinner: 2 Quorn burgers (1 syn) in a wholemeal bun (B2) with 2 slices plastic cheese (A2) and SW wedges with salad and tomato sauce (1 syn). 330ml diet coke.

2013-09-21 18.37.04.jpg2013-09-21 18.36.51.jpg

Snack: 2 timeout bars (9 syns).

2013-09-21 21.24.10.jpg

Syns: 13

Last edited:
Sneaking back in (AGAIN!) to have somewhere to write down what I'm eating ;D Back on plan again as of today, determined this time as I want to have a bikini body for my holiday in June! Going to Zante on my first ever proper holiday and I want to be comfortable strutting around in not much clothing! Haha, done a big Aldi shop this morning and stocked up on LOADS of vegetables and fruits (even got some new ones to try, papaya and passion fruit!) and some lean beef and a whole chicken!

SO excited for dinner tonight, and excited about the plan full stop :)

Day 1

Breakfast: Banana (woops, meant to have more but didn't have time before shopping).

Lunch: Jacket potato (2 syns on light butter) with a skinless jerk seasoned chicken thigh, cucumber, tomato and beetroot with 1/2 tbsp salad cream (round it up to 1.5 syns).

Dinner: Beef stew (1 syn on safe side for flour) -lean beef, carrots, onions, swede, garlic, leeks, celery, bovril, thyme - with mashed potatoes (1 syn for butter) and wholemeal bread (B).

Snacks: Coffees with skimmed milk and sugar (A and 3 syns), 12 flying saucers (3 syns).

Total syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Back