third weigh in

sandyblack

2lbs off this week everyone. Still feel its low compared to other losses but it does mean that ive lost a stone in three weeks.Xx

Need to be patient! !!!:)

for yor percentage of what you need to lose you are doing fab! Well done!xxx

well done you xx

2lb is still 2lb less of you.. or should I say closer to being the you.. you want to be!

look .. you have lost 2 of these!!
th_1lb.jpg
That is what 1lb of fat looks like :eek:

heres to another great week xx and well done !
xx

Last edited:
My old SW consultant used to have one of those on the table. It is amazing when you look at it that way.

It truly helps to see what all our hard work is doing..I am going to call it Jim.. and repost his picture every time one of us, including me, needs motivating heheh xx

rofl @ Jim!!!! I hope I do not need to call on you too much Jim...But am sure we shall meet again!lol

The picture of fat is amazing!! My god, I want to lose nearly three stone so im carrying loads of that around!! Wow.

Thats a real motivator! Thanks everyone xxx

I have to lose too many Jim's!lol

77 to be precise!lol

Thanks for all your lovely posts Isis, youve lost 15lbs already thats amazing - it will be gone in no time! I had a couple of lapses since I started this diet and I woke up this morning very decisive and am totally comitting to it 100% from this moment onwards. I wrote myself a list to look at whenever I feel the urge to binge and im feeling really positive now I have made this. My weakness is on a Saturday after ive been weighed and I need to stop this and just get my head down and power through it!!

xxxxxx

You are doing really well :) The list is a good idea.

I wrote in my blog yesterday about a dream I had that has helped me know how I would feel if I ate something I shouldn't. I am very grateful for that dream lol

Thank you for your nice words. I am nervous but excited about tomorrows weigh in. I want to have 4lb+. However, i havve been 1000%, so if it is less, I know it will show the week after. So just go to be patient :)

Good for you Sandyblack, it takes a strong spirit to re-motivate themselves.. you should be proud xx

and remember we are all here for each other, no matter the time, or the reason. To rant at, moan, inspire, make giggle and just support.. It isn't easy, and we have all been carrying extra lumpy bits for some time, so it isn't supposed to be easy, but the fact is we are changing ourselves, creating the us we want to be... and I know with the groups support, I have a much higher chance of succeeding, even if I may stumble a few times in the months ahead xxx

Good luck for this coming week.. and here's raising a glass of H20 to us all hehe

Thats the right attitude - it will average out as a monthly loss and if it doesnt show this week it will the next without a doubt!

I will be 33 next week and im not going out anywhere as I dont have anything to wear!! - but im saving my birthday shopping trip till the end of Aug when I should be a stone away from my goal weight as a mini target for myself xx Good luck for tomorrow let us know how you do.x

Good for you Sandyblack, it takes a strong spirit to re-motivate themselves.. you should be proud xx

and remember we are all here for each other, no matter the time, or the reason. To rant at, moan, inspire, make giggle and just support.. It isn't easy, and we have all been carrying extra lumpy bits for some time, so it isn't supposed to be easy, but the fact is we are changing ourselves, creating the us we want to be... and I know with the groups support, I have a much higher chance of succeeding, even if I may stumble a few times in the months ahead xxx

Good luck for this coming week.. and here's raising a glass of H20 to us all hehe

Bless you, and thanks x Im feeling much clearer about my Exante journey and will keep you all updated xx

Thats the right attitude - it will average out as a monthly loss and if it doesnt show this week it will the next without a doubt!

I will be 33 next week and im not going out anywhere as I dont have anything to wear!! - but im saving my birthday shopping trip till the end of Aug when I should be a stone away from my goal weight as a mini target for myself xx Good luck for tomorrow let us know how you do.x

That shopping trip will be the best one for years! Worth waiting for :)

I will let you all know, regardless of what the loss is. What I like about this site is we share the highs and the lows. And you are right, it will average out.

I have abused my body for years. Up and down like a lift. Never reaching ground floor though lol...If it loses weight, that is a bonus, as I must have annoyed my metabolism no end. So, I am going to be patient and keep going, as I KNOW with Exante, this weight will go one way or the other :)

I am here with you for the long haul Isis and all of the extanties xxx up down shake it all about.. we shall be delicious and we shall dance and not have our wobbly bits carrying on jiggling into the night after we stop xx might be a bit like a rocky road cake... but we will.

lol!!! You are funny!

Back