This diet is killing my evenings : )

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
Really hungry (yes, physically hungry :)) so am off to bed...at 9pm on a Friday.
Bless!
Enjoy the rest of your evening and see you all soon xxxxx

Know the feeling! My wife and I (both on LT) seem to spend our evenings watching food/cooking prgrammes, talk about food, talk about how hungry we are, and go to bed early at 9.30ish most nights as we have run out of energy. Sad! Friday nights are the hardest, really really would like a take-away!!

Still, both are losing weight, so that has to be good!

awwwwwww, never mind. maybe all you need is an early night, you will feel better in the morning... just think how good you will look when you've lost all your weight. good luck xxx

Know the feeling! My wife and I (both on LT) seem to spend our evenings watching food/cooking prgrammes, talk about food, talk about how hungry we are, and go to bed early at 9.30ish most nights as we have run out of energy. Sad! Friday nights are the hardest, really really would like a take-away!!

Still, both are losing weight, so that has to be good!

Yes, i can relate to this, usually weekends did consist of a take-away..lol... but wil plow on, and look to the future weekends, strutting our stuff and feel great with a new bod!...lol

I think evenings are the worst times too - it's because I'm busier during the day. I save my chicken soup for 8pm and that just about sees me through.

We're both on LT and find ourselves getting really tired just after 10pm and my husband's usually a night owl - do you think we've used up all our energy by then?

I am having earlier nights too ...maybe we were all wired before with the way we were loaded with carbs...how you finding that soup Peggie am thinking of trying some this week.

I am having earlier nights too ...maybe we were all wired before with the way we were loaded with carbs...how you finding that soup Peggie am thinking of trying some this week.

I love the chicken soup at night. It makes a difference how you make it up though. I empty the packet into a bowl, add 50mls of cold water and mix it into a paste with a small whisk. Then I add 300mls of hot water a bit at a time, stirring with the whisk. Add some pepper, pour into a big mug and yum yum!

I tried it in the blender but it turned into insubstantial froth.

I'm more of a savoury lover so the soup option is important to me - I'll probably have it during the day as well when the weather gets colder.

Peggie xx

well i think we all feel the same. I feel like i am obsessed thinking about food!and i went to bed at 9.30 myself coz of headache :( but i am continously thinking about the result and that keep me going! head up Rachel! you are a great support to all of us! keep it up!

Oh, it's definitely worth it!

It IS worth it, you're right. But evenings and weekends seem to be the burden everyone must bear for a while :D This week I'm getting back to my walking. So hopefully that will eat up some of the tough evenings. :D

GOOD LUCK!

Oh BlackRose, I have walked MILES lol. Poor hubby is getting dragged along too!

Oh BlackRose, I have walked MILES lol. Poor hubby is getting dragged along too!

lol -well it must be done hehe -I cant see Oh comin along -not much of a walker lol -but the kids are bloody well in for it! They will not be goin down the same road as me!(the fat road obviously -they will be down the same road as me on the walks -ya know what I mean:eek: )

: )

Back