This diet rocks

Just Do It

:) LL is fantastic. I'm feeling so great. All the heartache and misery of years of fat fighting is disappearing. I'm starting to think I will do it.

I'm still only 5/6 weeks in but the positive feelings from sticking to it and seeing results are so rewarding.

I had given up at the beginning of this year, I suddenly realised that I had failed every single year for 18 years. I saw the pattern, join WW in January, lose between 12 and 28 lbs over the next few months - up, down, start , stop, stick, give up, pile it all on again.

I resigned myself to the fact I would be fat for life. I became a slob. Could only wear track pants. What was worse I didn't care.

Couldn't be bothered to do house work, make meals, move anywhere but the sofa or bed. Wore dirty socks ( I know, that is so gross but thats how bad it was - they didn't even match, they were sometimes my OH's! Yuk! - and I was secretly wearing his XXL undies cos my biggest were too small)

Then I heard of LL, couldn't wait. Then I found Minimins, I love it.

Now I'm sticking to the rules and THEY WORK. Clean clothes, can't sit still, clean pairs of socks. Jeans getting slack. 4 inches off the hips and back in my own knickers. (Relief)

I just want to say to anyone who is desperate and fed up LighterLife works. I thought it sounded too good to be true when I heard about it but it is coming true!!! :) :)

WOW! Your energy just bounces off the page!!!

So very happy for you!

You are one happy bunny and I am delighted that you are making such fantastic progress.

Your post is so motivational!!!

Congratulations on your 21.9lbs. weight loss:clap:

This is the golden time and sticking to the rules is the only way to hang on to it.

Whatever you do, don't let go and when your down and finding the going tough read this post of yours to remind yourself how good you feel and why your on this journey and all its benefits already achieved in such a short space of time and lots more to come.

Love Mini xxx

Just hang in there and slimdom awaits!

You are doing brill

M.

Wow your'e doing great :p

Lighterlife really will give you a lighter life, ( it is already :D )

Keep on shaking :)

wow, what a great post, well done your your weigh loss so far, im feeling pretty much like you too.

JDI - that is such a good post to read, it's really positive and you can almost feel the happiness in you.

Am so glad you're back in your knickers.... hope you didn't buy too many cos they're not gonna fit you for long :)

Cath

Thank you so much for posting this. As Mini wrote, your happiness bounces off the screen:D Am just about to restart CD this week and your positivity is just what I needed to hear. Congrats on your loss so far - life changing stuff isn't it?

What a brilliant post,its just what I needed.Ive got an appointment to get signed off privately tommorrow as my gp was difficult.That means ive missed my original start date and was feeling a bit down having to wait.your post cheered me up no end.Thank you very very much.:)
Christina xxxx

Thanks everyone for your comments. I just want everyone to feel the same way I do.

I want to tell everyone who is stuck in that desperate place where they are so down about their size that there is hope.

When I went to the doctor to see about LL I was very low indeed. He hadn't heard of it but said he would prescribe some fat blockers if I lost some weight to show him I was serious.

Was he being serious, there was no way I could have lost even an ounce. I was eating constantly.

I had real doubts that I would be able to survive without the quantity of food I had been consuming. But when you start the plan something happens. It all just clicks into place and you just do it (thats why I picked my user name).

If you are thinking of trying LL - GO FOR IT.

Anyway here's to all of us getting to goal and being happy.

Claire

Last edited:
Wow!

All I can say is 'ditto'! I love LL too!

Back