This diet rocks!

rosiered

Just wanted to let everybody know that I went shopping today and bought two sizes smaller than when I started at the beginning of Jan. And I knew that the clothes I bought would either fit in two weeks or may even be a little baggy. Rather than being a bit tight.
This diet is amazing! Even though I have a long long way to go I can see the light. I even went out last night and for the first time in months felt really good, despite still being one of the largest out, I knew that I was doing something positive about it! I wish I could bottle this feeling for when I don't feel so positive!
This diet rocks and so do we!!!

It's amazing isn't it. I had some serious issues with food but right now I am making my husbands dinner! Huge step for me!! I wish I could bottle this feeling too! I am hoping that this will be a whole new fresh start. Congrats on the clothes, I bet you feel fantastic. xx

Well done. Such a great feeling. These new clothes will be falling off you in no time!

:party0011: Wheeeeeee!!! Well done hun, what a fab feeling :D

well done isnt it a fantastic feeling, can I suggest you dont go crazy on the clothes shopping as you will find you'll need to by new again in the next couple weeks I have started shopping in asda the clothes are reasonably and good quality

keep up the brilliant work

xx Sharron

Well done Rosie you are doing brilliantly. I can't wait to start buying smaller clothes (I already have such a variety of sizes in my wardrobe).

Keep up the good work and the rest will follow. Big well done to you.

Once you get through the first couple of weeks you do feel great. Well done.XX

Well done Rosie! :) You are a quarter the way there.. and feeling great already! definately a bonus.

Excellent! Well done you!
Don't spend too much, they'll be hanging off you in no time.
I keep going to the local Marie Curie shop and the Cats Protection League shop with all my outgrown ones, they're always made up to get practically new stuff.
Maybe we should start a swap shop here!

oh wow!!!
New york will be amazing!!! :) Buy me some hot tamalies pleeeeease!!! lol

lucky sod going off to yonkers

have a good time anyways

Back