This diet

This diet
Is bloody amazing!!!!

I simply can't believe I have lost 5 stone in 4 months!!!!!

Five stone in four months is fantastic!!!

Well done Gonzo!!!:happy096:

congrats022.gif

Fabulous achievement, WELL DONE!!!

Gx

+1lb this week. I had a bad weekend, got pissed twice and went for a curry, had a good time though.

Back on track now.

oops I missed the last message, fantastic on your total loss, not on the 1lb gain, but as the other's say, draw a line under it, drink plenty of water and get back on the wagon.

And I've gone and put it all back on and more. What a bloody idiot I am. :mad::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Started again last week but this time I am on 1000 calories to start with, just 4 packs but with skimmed milk.

This time I will get to goal and I will work through the stages and do everything properly, last time I was almost there but never quite and having maintained at that weight for a good 4 months I started to slowly put it back on. This last year I have had a horrible time with work and unemployment and this is where most of the damage has been done but I am settled and happy now and have a job!

Pretty determined to stick at this and finally sort things out. For good.

Good luck Gonzo! I too am a restarter, lost 5 st on a VCLD, gained that + 2 st back.

We can do it!

x

I'm back too Gonzo, lost 5st gained 3st 10lbs back on. Fighting the fight again and WILL work up the plans this time!! Good luck, we've done it before, we CAN do it again!

That's amazing, well done!!!

mrsf

Glad the ticker is changed, much more suitable. Sorry you are upset about the football match, but as a Villa fan, I was pleased :eek:

Up the Villa!!
My OH is a season ticket holder at Villa. X

Well done :D
you`ve done great

kaz:)

Back