This exercise lark!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Well the Wii fit is being used every day! My thighs feel as tho they've been stuffed with something, BUT, and I can't swear that it's due to this, my hips have gone down an inch in the last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (not my weight tho)

wow, thats really great, an inch in a week! Is it true that when you begin to exercise, your weight will reflect this a couple of weeks later, not straight away??

Oh great! :clap: that's brilliant! I love my Wii Fit, I will be hula hooping in the sun tonight! Hopefully my Wii Active will turn up in the next couple of days too :) x

Dont go by the Wii Fit scales when you get on them Sarah-Jayne as you wont have them in the same place every day, you may even put them on carpet and you would have to weigh on them at the same time each time you used it in order to see a true weight. They arent calibrated either.
Just use it as a guide....I do with mine

I know will feel down though if they weight more lol. Oh well, just looking forward to my birthday in August now so I can get a Wii Fit! The people below us are going to love me jumping about lol.

I must get my body magic book out! If I keep this up for 4 weeks I think I can get my silver straight away. Then gold after another 4! (I'll do anything for a sticker!)

Still no one wanting to buy me a Wii then? :p Well I have a exercise programme I do at home, all strength training, I'm trying to get hold of a hand cycle to have at home so I can stop paying for the gym. I got 2x2kg weights from tesco and a pilates band from sainsburys and I do biceps, triceps, chest, pectorals (for breast lift), abs, back and shoulders, all for free and takes about 20-30mins everyday and I love it, I can do it in my pj's whilst watching the telly...fabulous!

I think anyone who does an exercise regieme deserves a medal! :clap:

Oh Natt you do make me laugh! Your metabolism will certainly go up if you do weights. I wish I could wave a wand and get you a Wii! I've just spent another 35 mins on mine! I've discovered how to do the boxing properly, and now I know why boxers sweat :8855: That's 50 mins today!

Back