this feeling is horrible

foxyxcoxy

im tryin to be strong but i actually feel lik stoppin this. i cant stop thinkin bout food and i feel so empty. please advise

how many days in are ya??? if only just couple of days in stick with it please it will get better and when you see what you have lost come weigh in you will be soooo pleased find ways to distract yourself read a book have a bath or do both lol..come on you've started...you can do it...use the forum well and you will pass some time..

thank you

how many days in are ya??? if only just couple of days in stick with it please it will get better and when you see what you have lost come weigh in you will be soooo pleased find ways to distract yourself read a book have a bath or do both lol..come on you've started...you can do it...use the forum well and you will pass some time..
i know im on my 3rd day i felt great the last 2 days but all i can taste in my mouth is fried food. thank you for trying to help your a sweetie, congrats on your many sucesses. i hope i can continue lik tat after this horrible day xxx

PLEEEEEEEEASE stick with it!!!
I don't know how far into it you are but I promise it starts to get better. I'm on day 10 and I'm a million times happier than I was a week ago. LT really works- look at the losses people are getting and you'll feel inspired.

I know it's hard work...but if you've not had your first weigh in yet you'll be amazed and really motivated by that.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

x

stick with it hun it is hard at first but once ketosis kicks in you will feel so much better this diet is the best thing i have ever done it so good when you start seeing the difference which trust me wont be long you will love it!!
try and take your mind off it have a bubble bath and a glass of sparkling water xx

Keep going. Honestly it does get easier. Day 10 for me and this week is flying by. I cant believe that 3 days ago I got told I had lost 7lbs in just one week. :eek:

When you have your first weigh in you will be so proud of yourself.

Just keep going. Do something to distract yourself.....my PC is in the bedroom, far away from the fridge, I grab a bottle of water and come on here to get tips etc. Before I know it an hour has passed and I've forgotten I was hungry.

Just think of how you'll feel come weigh day :D:D

I thought that day 1 '2'3'4'5'6 day 7 got weighed lost a heap still felt the same sometimes but keep going it does get better and you will soon see why when ya pants fall down :)

debz x

hey hun, please try and stick it out it really does get better onse the ketosis kicks in... the 1st few days are hard but they`l be well worth it once you step on them scales for the 1st time xxxx

Hi,
hope you are feeling better now. Day 3 can be a tough one but if you you get past it today you will be half way there and almost in ketosis. Once you allow the ketosis to come you will no longer feel that hunger. Make sure you are having all your shakes, spaced out throughout the day and the water, 2 to 4.5lts. If you feel particularly hungry try the sparkling water as it does help to fill you.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Hi,
Please stick with it, it does get better.
I think our bodies go into shock for a while when we start this plan, mine certainly wondered where my family size slabs of choccy , dubious quantities of pasta , and my Rose wine had gone!!
Its normal to be thinking about food, we are denying ourselves the whole knife and fork bit, along with the chewing , and if you are having to prepare and cook meals for others (family?) it can be very tricky.
Try to take it day by day , we are all here for help and support , to be honest i couldnt get through without the lovely network within this forum.
Take care and stay strong hun.
Sunny xx

Hang in there sweetie. It truly really does get easier. Once you have done your first week you will feel so happy and proud of yourself that you did it. The first weigh in will spur you on to try maybe another week, and then another and then another.....

I have hot very sweet coffee or tea to take my mind off food. Somehow my tummy has been fooled into thinking its just had something naughty.

The food cravings lessen so much the more you carry on. I'm into my 5th week and still crave a ham sandwich now and then - but I think of all the hard work I have done so far and what a waste it would be if I failed now.

Please believe us you will get past this and it will be so much easier in just another day or two. One day at a time and before you know it weeks will have passed :D

xx

Hey miss, are u in Dublin's Crumlin or what?If yes let me know, we meet up and give u a motivational boost! I have been on this diet for the past 4 months and it's always good to have a fellow slimmer close by!

Back