This greedy bear is gonna eat less, move more and love life 🐻 💕

Definitely! I adjusted what I had later in the day, but I just wish I’d had less earlier in the day!

Got up and out first thing this morning to get to the supermarket. Home now and baby bear is having a morning nap. Wondering about going to Blenheim palace this afternoon for a walk.

I agree about the no sugar thing, 3 times this week I have said no to cake and chocolate all with a polite " no thank you I'm not eating sugar" and no one had a problem with it...in fact even admired my willpower.

It can be so hard to say no sometimes! I know people who keep pushing until you have some. It just makes things so much more difficult.

I hope you've had a lovely day. Did you get to Blenheim?

4lbs off!! My imagination was running away a bit and I was kinda hoping for a bigger whoosh for the first week but I can’t be too unhappy with that - especially because I have not even been 100% on plan

CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Don't fret about anything! ANY progress is good progress.You want to aim for the long run, so smaller weight drops will be better for you. Yes it takes more time but this whole notion of a diet gives I guess a negative perspective to loosing weight. You are really creating more of a lifestyle and an enjoyable one at that! I'm so happy for your success, You will get to your goal. My nickname in my house is baby bear and as a fellow ball of fuzzy love I can tell you have what it takes to reach this goal, be an incredible mother and kick butt and takes names. You are a strong woman who has been blessed with so much, and you will go far.

xxx

Thanks everyone xx

Yes, we made it To blenheim. We’re so lucky it’s 10 minutes down the road so we go all the time. Managed to get my 5,000 steps in cos we parked quite far away from the playground so I could walk there, then little baby bear have a run around, then do the long walk back with her in the pram... it’s just SO HOT!!!!

Well done on all those steps! Especially in this heat! It really is too hot now.

1 pound off - gutted!! Been soooo good this week apart from one piece of cake I’ve worked so hard. Aaaaaargh.

Just the way it goes. I’m going to stick with what I am doing and so know it will Pay off eventually. Will concentrate on water intake though because aim sure that helps.

Off to local town for a quick look in some opticians 🤓 because so was told after my recent eye test that I need glasses for reading. Because I’ve never worn glasses before it’s taking me forever to decide what style so want!

It's a loss hun and it's probably just water weight because it's so hot - so yes get more water down and you will keep losing.

I also find spinach and broccoli with most meals seem to help too x

Thanks Susie, I know you’re right but it’s always disappointing isn’t it :( thanks for the advice though xxx

Have been into town, we did 2,600 steps. Reckon that’s enough for today. Quiet day at home now - because of this heat Injust don’t really feel like eating so that makes it easier!!
Our plan is to have a BBQ later though x

Well done on your loss! Great diary by the way x

Thanks Charlotte 😘

Had one of those “on it” days. My mum is here to stay for a few days and it watching Izzy whilst Inwork I’m wednesdaybinstead off my usual Monday, so Baby bear went off to Nursery this morning and I had a whole day at home on my own 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Lots of life admin, making payments, submitting a job application, sending emails etc, then I tidied up some of the kitchen cupboards - the one where we keep all our medication (battle ground) and the one where we keep all our Tupperware (we chuck them in and slam the door quick before we get hit by an avalanche of plastic tubs and stray lids).
Listed about 15 things on eBay. Successfully bid for a Fitbit on eBay (whoopsie - thebplan eas to generate a bit of income with the sales then buy the Fitbit!! But it’s for my diet and therefore a necessary and virtuous purchase)

Lots of general tidying, cleaning grim corners of kitchen worktops under appliances etc and tackling a mountain of hoarded crap in our utility room, plus bagging up a load of baby stuff we no longer need - her baby bottles, weaning spoons etc. We are keeping everything in case we’re lucky to have another baby in a year or two - but it means huge bags of ‘stuff’ regularly heading towards our attic.

Now have the lovely feeling following a blitz clean where everything is neat and clean and tidy and I’m promising myself that I am going to maintain itnpike this forever... well... how long will that last??!?

On the super plus side I was so busy today that food was easy - shake for breakfast, meal bar and an orange for lunch, fibre one broniwnfor afternoon snack then we had oven pizza for tea. Yum :)

Busy day here today. My mum is staying so I thought I’d make the most of an extra pair of hands and went on an adventure! First to local baby group, then in to Ikea for baby stuff, then to opticians to choose frames for my new glasses then a supermarket shop. Hardly the most exciting destinations but it was a lot to pack in with a toddler in tow.
Managed to stick to plan though and feeling super proud that i managed to avoid meatballs in Ikea, because I love them!

Dinner tonight was Jamie Oliver’s Smokey chorizo salmon. Here’s a picture! I had it with cous cous and roasted Mediterranean veg 😁

93F9D17D-3295-469C-AC5F-B73A79BBAC56.jpeg

Mmm, I don't like fish and that looks good to me.

Wow that looks amazing! I love chorizo, bet it tasted lush :).

And well jell of Ikea, it's a right trek to get to the nearest one but I do love the place.

I love that recipe!!! Is it the one from his 5 Ingredients book? I have that one, and that's where I found the chorizo salmon recipe! Fab book, it's on of my favourites.

Yes Elanor! We’ve been watching the tv series, so saw we it on there and googled the recipe. Are there any others from that book that you have found you liked?

Work day today. My boss came over with a few mini daim bars. Luckily I hadn’t had any snacks yet sonInhad a couple and that counted as my 100 cal snack. I’m beginning to realise just not having any snacksnis a good thing as Imbinevitably going to be presented with goodies during the working day!

Sausage and oven chips for dinner. :)

The past few days I’ve been weeing like... well I don’t know what... like something that weed A LOT. Am really hoping it’ll show on the scales this weekend

Weeing like someone who pulled a dandelion AKA pissybeds

Back