This greedy bear is gonna eat less, move more and love life 🐻 💕

Bigbear

Silver Member
My original blog - Claire bears shrinking mission took me from my highest ever weight (28 stone) down to 19 stone - the weight at which I got pregnant and then (plus a few stone) have birth to my beautiful baby bear.

My next thread - losing the mummy bear weight - took my from 25 stone something down to 24 stone something... I lost motivation

BUT ! I’m back. And we all know that the most important thing about these weight loss journies is that you GET BACK ON THE WAGON.

So here I am. I’m going to eat less (slimfast products/calorie counting), move more (walking EVERYWHERE) and I’m going to (continue to) love life.

Welcome back Claire!! It's lovely to "see" you :) x

It feels never ending!! I'm back to square one, but we are not quitters :)

Pretty good start, Im getting used to having my slimfast shakes in the morning, and trying to stick to having a meal bar at lunchtime. I’m having unlimited amount of fruit as well and trying to drink lots of water (2-3 litres a day).

Popped to the local garden centre today for a wander round, found some good priced small lavender plants and came home and planted them in a few pots and in some borders. My garden suffered when I was pregnant and when baby bear was littlwmsonits great to get back into it now, plus the exercise definitely helps!

Good day today :) me and lovely boyfriend both went for sight and hearing tests at our local specsavers - boyfriend thinks I have a hearing problem charming)... turns out my hearing is actually better than average, so I guess it’s just tiredness or I’m ignoring him 😂. We called it out deal or daft test. And our conclusion is we are both daft.

Sight test showed a mild astigmatism which I already knew about, but they said again that I should really wear glasses for reading, so I’m going to look at getting a cheap pair off the Internet (shop prices are sooo expensive.)

Managed to stick to a shake for breakfast, then a meal bar for lunch with an orange, a sf snack bar in the afternoon then had a lovely roast dinner in the evening. Strawberries and ice cream for pudding (whoops) but not too concerned as I’d been so good the rest of the day.

Not going to weigh in this weekend, going to wait until next week and hope to get a big WHOOSH off for my first weigh in. Fingers crossed!!!!

Work day today. Dull as anything, particularly crappy when it was such a beautiful day. Nursery phoned to say baby bear had a temperature, so they gave her calpol and I felt bad I couldn’t give her a cuddle. I think she has teeth coming through.

I have a desk job these days. It doesn’t interest me, but it’s on a good pay grade and I managed to get a two day a week contract so I get lots of baby bear time and can’t conplain too much.

Sitting at a desk all day is haaaaard when you’re hungry! I managed to stick to a shake for breakfast, then had my meal bar around 11 with a banana, then an apple at 1 and a small gingerbread biscuit (100cal) snack at 3ish.
Had another 100cal snack when I got home with baby bear at 6pm, then for dinner we friend some up the leftover pork in Chinese five spice and and soy sauce and gobbled it up with Chinese pancakes, plum sauce, spring onions and cucumber. Bloody delicious!

Oh poor baby bear, hope she's all better today.

Good news on the job, so nice that you can earn a decent amount of shekels and have time with the bubs.

I posted on a local mums group a while ago about forming a little mums group and having a regular meal out. It’s workednoutngreat and went out with them last night. All intentions of being good... I even considered not drinking any alcohol but... one pint of cold lager and... suddenly I am ordering garlic bread alongside my linguine main course... then a second pint... and before I know it I’m encouraging everyone to have a pudding and scoffing down a ginger sponge and custard 🤦🏼‍♀️

Better today - was a work day. Had belvita biscuits for breakfast, meal bar for lunch, banana and satsumas snack in the afternoon then for dinner had ribs and oven chips.

I really feel like I’m getting into the groove with slimfast again :)

Hi Bigbesr nice to see you back. I missed baby bear updated, how old is she now? I'm stuck in an office too now and finding the lack of movement is getting to me.

Hi Tipperary - she’s 18 months now!! Toddling around, starting to parrot back words here and there, making herself giggle and throwing the odd tantrum 😂

Today we got up early to go to the park and meet friends. Back for lunch so had a meal bar whilst baby bear had her nap. We then went out again to a local town for a bit of shopping. Picked up a microwave Indian meal for tea because boyfriend and I are both exhausted.

Going to weigh in tomorrow and really hoping for a few pounds off

Back