This greedy bear is gonna eat less, move more and love life 🐻 💕

Had a lovely day out in Ixford with my friend. We wandered around EVERYWHERE - I racked up 14,800 steps!!
Sushi for lunch, so prob to too calorific! Plus a small glass of wine. We were still hungry so went and found a big slice of cake and a cup of tea afterwards!!

Treats are so worth having, and so enjoyed this one a lot :) will
Hopefully keep me going for a while now where I am really going to try and stick to plan

STS this week... hmph...
It is the time of the month though, and I’ve had a few little treats so not a huge surprise. THRought as I had been really good the rest of the time I might have got away with it !!!

Onwards and downward though :)

Just caught up with this thread! Wow, wow and thrice wow! What great achievement. I'm sure that you'll manage to lose lots more weight. This is a great place for support.

Hey you!

Just caught up on your thread, you are doing great.

It's hard to keep the focus when you are coming off and on plan, I think that's what I struggle with.

At the same time I still want to meet my friends for lunch or coffee or go out for a nice dinner with my Mum or Sister or whoever.

It's all in the balance isn't it, still trying to find mine but we will get there!

Dxxx

Joined a Pilates class today. I was the biggest person there, but as the class has just started up she took us right to the beginning and did loads of basic stuff. I now ache all over! Really want to stick with it.

Doing ok, sticking to plan more or less :)

Good to hear. Pilates is on my list for when I'm living back in the smoke!

Thanks ladies xxx
Pilates isn’t a million miles away from yoga, yoga is more about stretching and bending I to positions, but Pilates is more a out stretch the big core l, holding a position and making slow controlled movements. Well - that’s my summary anyway! I think classes vary hugely...

Had a STS this week again. At least it not a gain but arrrrrgh it’s annoying.
Need another good on plan week to kick start my losing streak again!

Trying to have a 100% week, going ok so far. Finding life really busy at the moment with lots of appointments all coming together, changing jobs, plus boyfriend is having a rough time and work and has also been under the weather recently. Sometimes being busy really helps get through the day without snacking though

Went to Pilates again last night. I find it really hard but would love to Stick with it and see how it goes x

Wowser - you've got a lot on. Brilliant you are keeping focussed. Nearly 5% shed already.

Pilates is on my list if I end up living near the council gym that offers classes. Let me know how it's going from time to time.

Back