Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

Yum. :D Strawberry mousse is my favourite. But I'm all out of MAM. Must pick some up when I visit CWPC tomorrow - snow permitting...

I had.to.change my WI to tonight because of the snow coming over night. Really wanted to get weighed tomorrow morning and be lighter but after my 7lb loss I don't care! Lol!

Having a really good weekend. Pottered round the house and cleaned pretty much everything! Have family over for tea tonight so cooking shepherds pie. I still live cooking, keeps me busy and I am not tempted.... I am definitely a feeder! Lol!

Just tried a dress on that I brought a couple of weeks ago that was mega tight and it fits so much better today! Yay! Just shows what a difference two weeks on this diet makes! Going to look for a size 12 dress now to buy as motivation! I'm 2lb off losing 4 stone so well over half way, happy days!!

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

Hi RWroe

I have spent the afternoon reading your diary and you are a real inspiration.
I'm currently on day 5. I have 3 shakes a day and try and have at least 8 pints of water.
I'm looking forward to the day I can say I have been doing it for 100 days plus.
My WI is on Wednesday. I have done CWP before so I know I can lose big numbers. I look forward to following the rest of your journey Xx

Well I'm on a high tonight! Just had weigh in and lost 7lb this week!! So happy!! Will update my stats on here once I get on the iPad!

It.was 8 days since last weigh in and I only lost 2lb last week so I was.expecting a big number and I wasn't disappointed! Not bad for week 12! Lol!

Rachel that is fantastic well done hun! I only lost 2 1/2 last week on week three so hoping for better loss this week! I love my mousses and really look forward to them each day!

I brought a Kenwood smoothie to go today and did my shake with ice which was lovely!

You are doing amazing go girl! X

Hey Rachel, you are sound amazing! Well done hunny!

What an excellent loss especially on week 12!!!

You are really doing so amazing, you'll be at goal in no time!

You back to ssing this week?

Hi RWroe

I have spent the afternoon reading your diary and you are a real inspiration.
I'm currently on day 5. I have 3 shakes a day and try and have at least 8 pints of water.
I'm looking forward to the day I can say I have been doing it for 100 days plus.
My WI is on Wednesday. I have done CWP before so I know I can lose big numbers. I look forward to following the rest of your journey Xx

Thanks Missy and thanks for coming to read my diary. I find the days and weeks fly by!

Good luck for WI Wednesday x

Rachel that is fantastic well done hun! I only lost 2 1/2 last week on week three so hoping for better loss this week! I love my mousses and really look forward to them each day!

I brought a Kenwood smoothie to go today and did my shake with ice which was lovely!

You are doing amazing go girl! X

Thanks Theresa! You are doing so great too! I am loving the mousse and think I have mastered how to do it!!

Good luck.for a big loss this week :)

Hey Rachel, you are sound amazing! Well done hunny!

What an excellent loss especially on week 12!!!

You are really doing so amazing, you'll be at goal in no time!

You back to ssing this week?

Thanks Susan! How are you? Still doing well? I'm doing 810 this week and then back.to SS+ after that, which I imagine will take me pretty close to goal before working up the steps! Over half.way now and.that is a good thought:) x

Hi RWroe!

Firstly, Congratulations on your amazing journey so far and incredible weightloss, positivity and determination.

Secondly, OMG reading your diary all the way through it could have been written by me lol! You sound exactly like me, Or i sound exactly like you, Or whatever! Lol really REALLY simular attitudes and strength, Our diaries sound VERY simular!

Im on Day 27 and like you, am sailing through so easily, It becomes habbit doesnt it? I dont feel like its a diet, its become a way of life lol. Nothing phases me! Constantly cooking for everyone and have been surrounded by food since day one with the OH and 2 little girls, but the mere thought of temptation has never crossed my mind. Im on Exante and have 3 shakes a day + water. Im really strict and disciplined with myself and i too have been surprised at how its worked out this way for me, considering i was such a greedy pig before this with an endless pit for a stomach! I have a fair way to go yet, and am looking forward to following your progress all the way to goal. Very glad i found your diary, I relate to it so much and love to see the discipline and desire in someone else doing a VLCD that i feel too. My week 4 weigh in is on Tuesday. Very well done and all the best for the rest of your journey! :)

PS: Photos are amazing you look fantastic xx

Hi RWroe!

Firstly, Congratulations on your amazing journey so far and incredible weightloss, positivity and determination.

Secondly, OMG reading your diary all the way through it could have been written by me lol! You sound exactly like me, Or i sound exactly like you, Or whatever! Lol really REALLY simular attitudes and strength, Our diaries sound VERY simular!

Im on Day 27 and like you, am sailing through so easily, It becomes habbit doesnt it? I dont feel like its a diet, its become a way of life lol. Nothing phases me! Constantly cooking for everyone and have been surrounded by food since day one with the OH and 2 little girls, but the mere thought of temptation has never crossed my mind. Im on Exante and have 3 shakes a day + water. Im really strict and disciplined with myself and i too have been surprised at how its worked out this way for me, considering i was such a greedy pig before this with an endless pit for a stomach! I have a fair way to go yet, and am looking forward to following your progress all the way to goal. Very glad i found your diary, I relate to it so much and love to see the discipline and desire in someone else doing a VLCD that i feel too. My week 4 weigh in is on Tuesday. Very well done and all the best for the rest of your journey! :)

PS: Photos are amazing you look fantastic xx

Hey exante! Thanks so much for commenting on my diary and you just ooze positivity!! I'll be checking out your diary too! Hope your week four weigh in is a good one :)

Wish I had done this diet years ago!! I never thought I had the strength to do something like this but it's amazing what you can achieve when you really put your mind to it!

We will both be at goal in no time and can help each other through maintenance! X

Hey exante! Thanks so much for commenting on my diary and you just ooze positivity!! I'll be checking out your diary too! Hope your week four weigh in is a good one :)

Wish I had done this diet years ago!! I never thought I had the strength to do something like this but it's amazing what you can achieve when you really put your mind to it!

We will both be at goal in no time and can help each other through maintenance! X

Aw thank you so much! I cant wait until i can say im on Day 80+ where you are now, WOW! Really incredible hun well done. I can imagine how amazing you must feel :D You look it too! You're so right, It really is surprising what you can do once you put your mind to it. Mind over matter on these diets, a real test of strength! I have no doubt you will reach goal and stay there, You are so positive and disciplined its very motivating reading your posts. We are at very simular weighst now so it will be great to see your progress, Your losses are fantastic!

On Exante im allowed a few other drinks so i have a glass of Coke Zero in the evening, which i cut down on as i was having more at the start and struggling with so much water but found i didnt need it and felt better without. Now i can drink water like a fish lol. Best of luck for your next WI although you dont need luck, I look forward to following your success and joining you in maintaining :D xx

Thanks hun. Just popped.across to your diary too, very good read and all really positive! Glad your OH Nan got her flowers in the end!!

Just spent the evening putting all my 'fat' clothes on eBay, there is no way I am eating myself into them again!! X

Thank you :) Haha yeah the posts about the flowers wernt so positive lol!

Aw fab, I want to do the same, Throw the whole lot out again and just start from scratch. Will be soon cant wait! :) xx

Yep do it, it's great! Wait for another 0 insertion fee on.eBay and get it all on! It's very liberating getting rid of stuff and it's great to see how far you've come! I've kept one pair of trousers and jeans from when I was at my biggest for when I am at goal and can stand in one leg! Lol!

Haha fab! That will make a great achievement photo :) xx

Yep can't wait! CDC takes you on a photo shoot when you get to goal so I'll save them for then!

Wow thats fab! What day is your WI hun xx

It's Thursday morning this week as CDC is away at the weekend, it's usually a Saturday morning so a couple of days early... How about you?

Your losses are just amazing. Mine is tomorrow morning! Will find out if im still 'Obese' or upgraded to just 'Overweight' haha :) xx

Back